Reviews for Galerians: Reanimation
blackkyu chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
The amount of stories for galerians is pathetically small. However, it was due to that size that i found this master piece so easily. I love the idea for Elsa, and i cant wait to see how Ash reacts when he sees her. Its just such a shame that you continued to swear you wouldnt abandon this story...only to leave it for years on end.
Rose chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Win you going to update? love this story it hard to find Ash and Rion fics beside everyone going to be in shock if they find out there a couple wait that's if they go that fair keep up the good work
17-Heaven chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
Yay! First!

Hi, so much time eh? I can't believe that you have forgotten to follow this fic. How could you do this to me? I'm angry!

No, it's ok, no problem. I'm not angry (really)

So, a chapter full of action *.*

It was rare and funny at the same time to see them fighting against the monster. And the last part? It was very mysterious. I think he is the bad guy...

I like very much this fanfic. My birthday was on November 17th, so this chapter was like a present for my. Thanks! :)

Update soon please!

I wish you good luck

Bye!

Heaven.
rion chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
it has been very long time since this story has reached any new heights. Update this someday soon. It is interesting to read.
17-Heaven chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
Hi! I'm Heaven and my friend is Kaden. We're from Argentina, so I hope you can understand each other .

I love your story! I love the way in that you describe the feelings of Rion. He is so cute!

Although... why does he have to suffer so much? It is always everything for the others ones, never him!

Well, at least now he has Elsa, I hope they pass more moments together.

And hopefully in spite of everything he can form knots of friendship with their old enemies.

So... I can't wait for the next chapter, I want to know what happens!

Well, sincerely, excellent story

Alone a doubt: Will Birdman appear o is it only of filler? I like him as much as Rion! ...No... I like more Rion *o*

Bye!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Yay, Ash! Sorry I didn't review last time, I have been on Fictionpress more often than Fanfiction lately. But I still love this. And Ash. ;) He's great. I hope Reon goes to thr real world again soon. I don't want Cain to die. _
xSapphireLightsx chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
3 i'm glad you updated Hihana i was missing your chapters to this story. o_o Rion killed the little boy Galerian? aw but he was so cute i liked him ;_;

coolie cliff hanger 3 i hope Rion gets out of there soon, i really want him back ;_; i mean o.o Pat and the others want him back XD. I hope Cain's okay, he's the best twin D

btw Hihana, something you said got my attention, you said Patt stayed awake for 4 days? it's not logically possible because even after 3 days someone would suffer from illusions, and since he's working to wake Rion up he wouldn't be able to work. then again if he took short naps then thats' no problem 3 that's mostly it me thinks

i look forward to your next chapter little sis, _ keep it up kay kay?

from your biggest fan, Lisa! XD
TheLadyPendragon chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
Ew Lilia...personally I don't like her much cuz to me in the game she seemed like a sex obsessed perv *_* Reon I want to raep you is the vibe I got from her. I only bought the game for the Reon/Ash kiss lolz. I liked this chapter though and Pat/Cain could make a cute couple too...I guess its true that Parano is kinda strange...I wonder what his new name will be? Francios? JK That name doesn't fit him but I don't think I can think of an everyday name that does! I never really liked Spider _ he creeps me out but Rita motherhenning is so cute! Poor Cain, I hope he'll be okay cuz I lurv him and I was really mad when he died. I like him better than Reon...I'm gonna copy Pat he's more laid back and hotter to boot LAWLZ! Ok I think I wrote too much but anyways, update soon!
len jade chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
I hope Rion comes back and helps his twin. That's just horrible. Maybe Cain can go in and convince him to come out. Otherwise being forced from his so called heaven might make Rion angry and resentful upon waking. That wouldn't be good. That'd be like a further slap in the face for Cain. That'd be too awful.
xSapphireLightsx chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER WOO (tackle glomps you over) o.o hey where my footrest go on msn? COME BACK LADY T-T i'll pay you the chocolate chip muffins just come back!

ahem anyways carrying on with the review, nu poor little Rion he's been in a coma for a week! T-T not fair damn it,hottie's like him should be awake when the fangirls visit and cuggle him!

:3 yay Lilia is back in the game, as confusing as that is (already knows what's happening but pretends not to know incase someone else is reading o.o) ;.; Rion crying at that moment and hugging her though, that totally seems like something he would do, i almost felt ike crying myself ;-; (sniffles)

so we got nearly almost all of the Galerians back, sweet stuff, i like how Rita's become the motherly role, she'd rule as a sis, o-o or would she just order people around XD poor fellows lol aw i think i have fallen in love with Cain all over agina you've written him so adorable i just wanna pull him out of the words and SQUISH HIM IN A CUGGLE YESH! XP

TheLadyPendragon chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
i think this is wierd but i think cain/parano will make a good couple...I feel like telling some1 that and cuz I like ur galerians reanimation fic the most, I'll tell u. I mean think about it...parano has a sort of blood-fetish 4 reon and we all know that reon doesn't feel the same way-so since cain is reon's homocidal twin, he might actually enjoy the kinky, bloody sex! and parano's kind of cute when u cut out the wierd cloth and the creepy voice...T.T yea my rant is done...sorry 4 this...

P.S. I LUV CAIN!
xSapphireLightsx chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
I am so sorry I didn’t review sooner, internet has been a pure bitch and then when I did write a review the damn thing restarted and I lost it before I could send T.T

Anyways YAY A WHOLE CHAPTER ON CAIN, BOY I LOVE THAT “HOMICIDAL TWIN BROTHER LOL XD

Aw little Cainie sneaking around was cute cute go Cain _

Gasp NO THE BLUE HAIR BITCH IS DEAD I-I mean Aqua! _ AQUA! It’s awesome how Cain killed her using the lift, the smartie pants of a boy XD

Shame you killed her off she could have been the pain in the butt for Cain in the future, and then some awesome shown off where he finally kicks her butt bwahahaha!

Cain: -.- (cracks knuckles)

I-I mean I’m glad she’s not around to annoy poor Cain ’ ah heheh.

Yay Rita the emo girl is back! A few more Galerians and the family will be back together, GROUP HUG! XD I wonder when Birdman and Par….Par…that one sort of named after the fish with scary teeth o.o now he’s a scary guy ep T.T

Ouch Rita and Cain were just cold when they killed that guy, wouldn’t want to get on the bad side of them.

EP WHATS WRONG WITH RION T.T did he eat something bad? Pat shouldn’t of given him that tuna role I bet the fish was bad lol

Oh wait is he gonna have that fake thingy with he’s married with Lilia and stuff, GASP IS THERE A GALERIAN IN HIS BRAIN! O.O

anywho awesome again sis carry on with ya workie _

(knock knock)

Rita: I’ll get it (opens door)

Pizza guy: here’s your pizza mam, meatie bits and cheese

Rita: w-what! WHAT DID YOU SAY!

Pizza: I’m sorry do I have the wrong addres-(is thrown into the sky)

Rita: I ASKED FOR DOUBLE CHEESE!

Rion: RITA!

Rita: eck!

Rion: how many times have I told you not to blow people in the air like that! That’s the third pizza guy you’ve killed this week!

Rita: w-well they won’t be missed-

Rion: (slaps forehead)

Cain: (seen running past in hall) NO NO NO NO!

Elsa: (chasing after him with brush) but I wanna put your hair in bunches Uncle Cain!

Rion/Rita: (crickets)
Shaveza chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
Hehe, Cain's showing his hidden brotherly love for Rion. Despite all he said in the game, Cain had to have some feelings of affection for Rion. Cain tried so hard to scare Rion away from Dorothy.

So, what -is- wrong with Rion? joins Cain in fretting over Rion
Taokitty chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
xD Aww, Vision's so cute! 0

For some reason, I really like the interaction with Spider and Nitro, probably because with Nitro starting it with "This Sucks," xD

Kind of ironic in a way that Spider can conceal his prescence, yet got lost. But, that's just me being crazy. xO

Poor, poor teddy bear... ;.;

Nice characters by the way! From Farinheight (spelling?) to Nynx to Aqua to Vision and to any other I've missed! xO

(Random Note: *Glomps her imaginary Lilia and Rion plushies* 0)

Err... Yeah... _

See ya!

Now I can't wait for a new chapter. xD

~Taokitty
Taokitty chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
Oh

"Atleast that was the way the had planned it..."

Hehe, nice phrase, a very good cliff hanger I dare say! x3

Anyway, nice update as usual and ya gotta love the two Galerians, hehe! x3

Can't wait to... Well... Technicly I don't have to wait but... Hell with it! I'll say it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »