Reviews for And the Faithful will wait
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh so Bellatrix. You capture her perfectly.
holly bergman chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Suitable creepy...excellent characterisation of one of my favourite characters. It was short... but I still shivered at some of the creepier paragraphs.

Excellent Job!
Parcel chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
was that balatixs or how ever u spell her name
mj chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
dark.i likey!i espesialy(sp?)likey the thing about mudblood deaths amd cursin aurours an muggles being fed 2 the dementors kiss!vdark.u kno u realy shuld have a publishing contract by now your realy that good!i wish i could write like only ever good at illustrating an poetry !

i dont think this is as gud as slytherin tho but then again thats my fave 1 of ur stories .

if this review takes you a long time 2 read as this is 1 of or the longest review i have ever written.

(at least on

-megz-

:P

pps;then again it probbably wont coz ur a fast im rambling again!

mj
Whispered Words chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow... that's scary. It's really good. It's very unnerving and chilly. Wow. Nicely written - you've got a lot in uch a few words. Is this Bellatrix? I wouldn't have thought it would Crouch, he wasn't in there long enough for this, and the boy in the penseive didn't seem... strong enough, cold enough.
Skull Bearer chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Dark, twisted, and so very very Bella.

Very nice, a little insight into the mind of the coolest damn Death eater is Voldemort's service, bravo.

Skull Bearer.
lordhellebore chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
That's Bella, isn't it? "That pitiful Auror and his wife" - the Longbottoms, I suppose.

This is well written, especially the repeated mentioning of her "sanity" and faith made this piece intense.
Creepy-Gollum chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
You are surely talented as a writer! (At least judging from this chap). Please update soon!