Reviews for Young Love
CookieDough-Chan chapter 7 . 3/19
I'll gladly take that! *takes cocktail*
Now, back to my usual job here.

I found this story, and read through the whole of it. I think it's absolutely stunning to 100 percent, if not even more.
I'm not that much of a fan of when people give Dark Link their own names, but when I read this, it actually worked!
The story is also very creative. Mostly, I just see fic's when Link comes to Dark's room and Dark joins him on his journey, but man.. This is something completely different! Different in the best way!
I will not press anyone to continue their individual fanfiction, but I wouldn't be sad if it did. Just keep that in mind, that I'll be here then, 'kay?

Well then! I think you deserve a cookiejar!
..it's chocolate chips..
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Are you going to continue this? It is a good story. Your work is awesome.
Daisy chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
This is my review. I really loved the entire story I've read it three times. Is there more?
GamerGirl chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
BEST ...STORY...EVER!
TheDemonMage chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
Soory I haven't played Ocarina of Time! Some of us don't have $110 dollars to spend of video games! Honestly, I don't see the problem of going right to Majora's Mask...
TheDemonMage chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I swear, when I saw that there was seven chapters I said,"YES!"
Lanis-Storm-Rose chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Wow! I normally don't reread fanfictions, but this is one of my few exceptions! I love this ship,- always have, always will- and I love this fanfiction just as much!(Though, I love most fanfictions I read.) Also, me, (Being the queen of procrastination.) will NEVER make a story as good (or long.) as this one is! I've read 2 of the 3 storys you have up on here, and might I say, their AWESOME! Great job, keep it up, and, please, upload soon! My first favorite on this website goes to you! :)
narusasulover12 chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
yay dark is back and hes so sexy i cant wait to read your story when its done and if you can plz hurry up with the updates plz i love this story alot ;)
narusasulover12 chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
loved it i liked how dark link acts he wil make great seme love the part where midol get hit lol so funny linkxdark link forever
LinkXDarkLink00 chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
I hope you continue this story i loved it!
LiesDS chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
This is a beautiful storry, don't give it up!
WildWinds chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
You like, updated in 2006 o-o hermerfreakinggerd u will neva update dis and that's sad ;-;

I will watch regardless shhhhhhhhhhhhhh O.O
Debbie C.O.T.R.D chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Greenby: How many times did I review? Anyways, This is probably the fourth author I tell but... (chatter chatter chatter blah blah blah)
Luffy: She wants you to do the next chapter, please. And that's the last time you'll hear hi from me.
Debbie C.O.T.R.D chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Greenby: You can write smilies. :) But I'd prefer, XD Its your choice not mine. XD
Debbie C.O.T.R.D chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I didn't acually play Zelda: Acornia of Time... but saw peple play it.