Reviews for Hiei's Grief
Zeki-Kiryuu-kun628 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Such a beautiful story.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I wouldn't have thought that this story could get better but this second installment makes the whole one of the best YYH stories I've read. I read it with a fat lump of a 17-year-old tabby on my foot that I saw being born and now I think I need to wake him up and give him a belly rub.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Heheh. That was good. I was impressed by the care you took with the medical conditions and treatments. Hiei wrestling a plant to get secretions to save a kitten was funny, as was Kurama robbing a school science lab and a hospital. (And never mind Kurama riding on Hiei's back-I kind of worried abotu Hina when they were running that fast, though-hard to imagine her not being jostled and/or damaged by the pressure. Maybe Hiei has Superman Syndrome-no matter how fast he carries you, as long as you're in his arms you don't get hurt? Funny talent for a guy like him, but I guess he is very protective, when he cares.) Characterization maybe a little less delicate than the first one.
an impressed reader chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That's beautiful. The fanfiction itself is well-written and suprizingly in character. I never thought Hiei could be in character and take care of kittens. That's an adorable image! What's even more beautiful is the story behind it. God bless you. May Shuzuru have a long and happy life!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aww...! That's so lovely...
MyAibou chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This was rather touching. (Reading a story about grief while grieving a loss is both fitting and kinda odd.) I got a better feel for the two boys' relationship and I love what Kurama did for Hiei. Really nice.

Yay for Hina/Shizuru! :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Aw...See prievious review(Hiei's Kittens) for response. Pretty much the same here. Keep writing!
IcEKoLd chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I loved that story! Amazing how well first hand experiences can influence the way you write a story. I hope you have many joyful years with Shizuru. You and your husband are blessed. :D
Blitzkreig chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Your story made me cry, considering I just picked up my ailing ferret, with much the same problem, two days ago after a harrowing night, much like you describe. My Taz is doing well, now, but... wow, that night... :)

Very nice story, and I'm attached for ... eh... sentimental reasons, I suppose.

cheers,

Kellen
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Hi DragonDancer!

I'm sorry I didn't review sooner. _ So much going on around here!

Anywho...

I *love* this story! My favorite part was Kurama's doctoring skills and determination to keep the kitten alive for Hiei.

I also laughed my socks off when Hiei carried him on his back and ran as fast as he could from one place to another. _

I can't wait to see more of your work and good luck with your move!

Hope to hear from you soon!

RainyDayz
kikira-san chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I thought it was a wonderfully sweet story. Poor Hiei my dog recently died and I was heartbroken. Especially since recently was actually quite a while ago. We have a new dog now and I love her dearly but she doesn't replace the lost. I am very glad for your Shizuru kitten and sad for the tragic loss of the other kittens. I liked the incorporation of Hiei and Kurama into your own personal tale. Thank you.