Reviews for School days
Make more
dj28 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Finish it please it by the looks at it 8 years
DEVIN WoLF chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
I dontcare how long its been finish the dam story. It slakers who qwit when they dont have fans that let these things die. If the fan fiction dies Code Leoko dies.
Doran Dragon chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
wow both school days and summer nights were should keep writing this.
Vicktoria chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
That was so cool you have to update soon or I'll dye and that no joke
yitica chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
Omyfriggengod! How the heck did you become such a good author? I read your other story, Summer nights: a kiss, a secret, and a dance, plus this whole sequel today and I just had to keep reading! Please, please, please keep updating! If not, if not...uh... sorry, but I can't think of a good enough threat right now _! hee hee! But anyway, you are officially one of my favorite authors! Again, I am begging you to KEEP UPDATING!
DragonTribeLeader925 chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
please update that was a good chappy please also check out my other stories. they're really good too. adios
RainingHearts chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
update soon
Princess of Thieves chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
Can't wait 'till September. NEW EPISODES!

Hope you can find inspiration!
Payne N. Uranus chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
It's okay, take your time. If anybody gives you any trouble, though, I'll be sure to me on their case so much that they'll only find sanctuary in a padded cell with IV's dripping tranquilizers. Promise. I don't know if I can say this enough, but I love the story, and I'll wait forever (okay, not really FOREVER, persay, but close enough) for the next chapter.

Ciao, dude..tte!
Glass-Snow chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
Well that is against rules to have a chapter being an authors note. You can put an author's note at the begining of the chapter but not the author's BEING the chapter. Just telling you so you don't get trouble or anything.
4's best girlfriend chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
great story please write more! and write more PLEASE!
DragonTribeLeader925 chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
I love it please update soon, and check out my story "Doggy Days". Plz and thank you.
Arwentheelf chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
*Sigh* will they ever be able to be together? i hope it all works out in the end..
Glass-Snow chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
That was not good...it was great!

Is Hope like brain washed or somthing?

Because if thats the case...I LOVE THAT!