Reviews for Jurassic Snark
TangledPencils chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
Just found this fic, and despite the lovely whumping, I ended up giggling nearly the whole way through. John is right, Ford should NEVER be allowed to name anything, although he DID come up with some funny appropriate names, pmsl.

Good story.
saclateri chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
Very good story. MacKay gets gored, then when I think it can't get better, Sheppard gets munched by a dino. Oh goody, double whumping. So Ford gets to be the hero for a change and doesn't he do well.

Highlights: Teyla's find at the beginning. I just knew you shouldn't trust blue fruit. Also "lab potato" had me smiling once I worked out what it was. I had a vision of some kind of potato head in a white coat to start with. Some of your one-liners really made my day - Sheppard's fondness for his arm and the problem being the 3rd dino. Oh, the sweetest sound, I have to agree, would be the blowing up of man-eating dinosaurs.

Finally, I think chomposaurus is a fine name for a dinosaur.
rogue1503 chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
Just found and read your story ! - boy you whumped 'em good! - well done! - great team work from Ford and Teyla - totally in character! - super read, thanks!~
Commodore Norrington chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
Ha, as if Ford doesn't get enough cracks about being so young! Seriously great story, everyone's very in-character. Good job with Ford and Teyla, too; it's trickier to get inside their heads. A unique setting, as well, with scary challenges of its own. Well done!
Greywolf Lupous chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
I just finished this, and I'm wondering how on Earth it got beyond my radar. You should know of course, that it is awesome! XD And the title... oh, brilliance upon brilliance. Love Ford and Teyla taking charge at the end here, they really do work well together. Must add it to the C2, and then go read your others!
D.B. Rae chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
Just finished and it's wonderful. Laughed my butt off!
arbitrary9 chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
lol. Just the right amount of humour, a good deal of whumping, an excellent plot, everyone gets to talk [i.e. equal character screen time], and amazing writing to boot. mm.. did I leave anything out? ;) Really enjoyed this fic! I look forward to reading your other wonderful works...; definitely on my favourites list! :D
barkeep chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
Loved it!

Thanks for writing and being so quick with the updates.

Great job all around - nice team story.

Cyllwen chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
heheheheheh I Loved that!
Writer117 chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
Hehehe, too funny! Great story!

On a side note- *stomps on Barney's head until he doesn't move anymore*
cybersyd42 chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
Great chapter. Loved the way you have Ford and Teyla solve the problem of how to get Sheppard across the bridge. Very clever.
Writer117 chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
Great update...keeping us on the edge of our seats here!
angw chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
Whats gonna happen next? I'll stay glued to the computer screen awaiting the next chapter... Hurry up my eyes are starting to blur...
Rowana Farrin chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
Wow, you really are leavin us hanging! LOL! Can't wait for the next update!
Cyllwen chapter 6 . 4/23/2005