Reviews for Tower of truth
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
A catfight between raven and star would be interesting
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
So you brought out the shotgun. No matter, my shields can handle your puny armament but can your puny flesh withstand my disruptors, photon torpedoes, and phaser blasts?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Fuck raven
Revelati0n chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
Coolo. This ends up in a threesom right?
ultimaguy0 chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
lol
Ameagari Blackwing chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
I have to admit, if teen titans was an adult show, this stuff would happen. Well written, an excelent story.
HollowRyter chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
Why don't I listen to you Dione? God...you're really different on the comp than at skool...But...the cussing rocks xD.

-Tori-
Manga Aficionado chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
wow...and i mean wow...
Evilsangel chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
what the hell! that was very very weird! defintly not what i was expecting! huh update ok bye
Foofynono chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
lol Raven's being a whore...sweet! Nah im kidding but it is about time she has some fun!
Evilsangel chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
hi please update asap and no lemons that are robin and starfire! that pairing sucks! ok please update asap!
Foofynono chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
it's funny so far but you really need to make sure to show who's talking and what exactly is going on seriously
Mister Jay chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
Rather good. But please, as much as Robin and Starfire "belong together" (sarcasm), don't try to do a lemon with them. I read one, and it was awful. Update soon, please.

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
Ryzo chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Ok guys sorry for the lack of updates... I should be updating more since it's summer, but since I can't use the computer, at my house it's hard to pull it all together... so I should be updating soon... Hopefully... Anyways see ya son.
raerob4ever chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
YIKES! Cyborg is so dead...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »