Reviews for Stuck
Poirot'sMustacheMask chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Greg was stuck in the tree and Sara was taking pictures.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
haha loved it...I want the pictures!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
hm... what do I think? I think this story is absolutely hilarious! AS in I loved it!
golfchix chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Loved the story. Good flow, kept the story moving, great ending, I can almost see it as part of an episode on TV. Keep writing, you're doing great!
wcspegasus chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
That was cute! Really funny!
ThisDivaLovesMattHardy chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
It was really cute! I liked it!

~Britt, aka BballCSI54~
Lourdes777 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
awesome! it was so beyond funny!
Tabbiez chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hahahahaha that's cute. I can just see Greggo getting stuck in a tree. I can't believe Sara took pictures of him. Awesome I really liked it.
Kadoguchi chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
LMAO! Awesome, the idea is really good and you were able to use all the characters in that abnormal situation and still keep them on character.

Congratulations! You made me laugh
pinkforensics chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Aww...very cute and funny I would LOVE to get my hands on copies of those photos :P Great story!
Oniongurl chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
That was an OK story. I nearly lost it when Greg fell out of the tree though! Oh, BTW why would they put crime tape in a tree?
ScribbleDream chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Tehe, SO adorable!

I have a story titled "Stuck" too, so when I first saw this, I was like... whoa... I updated without telling me... LoL. This is so cute. Nice job! Can't wait to read your other stories!

~Scribs _