Reviews for From Hate to Something More
thrnbrooke chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Continue!
Miss-Mars chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
i know you rote this nearly a year ago but it rocks!
chuckislove chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
col
jcool789 chapter 9 . 11/12/2006
Hey post some more it was just getting good!
feelingtwirly chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
im reading! i hope you continue this, im loving it :)
Beth-TauriChick chapter 9 . 6/18/2005
I'm still hoping for Logan at the door :) But back to your story, which is absolutely wonderful! So happy you updated; can't wait for the next chapter!
IceBlueRose chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
I really need to start watching E! News again...though I think you're right. If it's Duncan, it won't be that surprising (I think many people expect that) but if it's Logan, it's going to be a shocker for many.

Now that I've had my say on that, let me just say that I like how you changed it up a bit (if I remember correctly, Logan just watched her leave in the episode) and had him call out to her. Now I can't wait for there to be a talk between the two of them...so they can try to sort out whatever issues Veronica seems to be having (one I suspect which may be Lilly and the other, Duncan...but at least Duncan's taken care of!) Hope you update soon!
alytru146 chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
hey wasnt that the same thing that happened in that episode ! i loved that episode! their first kiss! wait they are going to get 2gether here in the story right? update !
MissLindsey chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
Great chapter. Hope to see an update soon ;)
IceBlueRose chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
Thank goodness Duncan's not going to be all angry and bitter in this story. I really like when the story works out like that. It's interesting, the direction you're taking the story. I'm going to look forward to the rest of the story (are you going to keep Lilly's killer the same as it was on the show?). Hope you update soon!
BrucasDreamerfan-aka Anna chapter 8 . 5/29/2005
WhiteTiger-82087 chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
I love it! And I love LoVe. Hehehe. They're so cute together! I can't wait till the next season, I'm so obsessed.
spk chapter 8 . 5/16/2005
Is there going to be more?
LoVe23 chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
Ok, in the first few chapters, I thought "uh, this is just an episode recap"...but after reading the last few chapters, I like the direction it's taken..can't wait to read the rest. Good job! :)
BecAlora chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
LOve the story although it is a little fluffy with all the reconciliations and everything. Other than that you go cause this rocks and hopefully you will give us a Logan Veronica ending.