Reviews for Voices from the Grave
Teranovia chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Aww! Cute, sad and adorable!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Amy Hamato chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
leo gets up at or around 3 or 4
Koriat Cyredanthem chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aw, that's so sad! But I liked the idea of past lives. Very cool.
LunarLotis chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
so sad but a good story in the end
calliopechild chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This is excellent! I really enjoyed reading this, and it's a really neat idea; it's not a plot idea that I've seen used before. Great job on this, it was a great story and wonderful to read.
Tewi chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
geez, that would be a sucky past life...great story though-loved it!
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
this was so beautiful and yet so sad

i feel so sorry for Leo because of all the pain that he went through as a child but i am glad that he is a turtle,he is much better that way BECAUSE he has a father and 3 brothers who loves him very much!

what i WOULD HAD GIVEN if only i could ACTUALLY hold Leo in my arms in human form and turtle form and comfort him and tell him that everything is going to be alright!
Mewfem chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I love it Dark Tiger2. It was kinda sad but love it anyway.
The Sacred Heart chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was a good story. You almost made me cry you know. It was a sad story. Isn't it strange how all the rest of his brothers always gets something good while Leo gets something bad? Makes you think, huh? But if you didn't make anything angst or bad with Leo than I probably wouldn't read it. Well...maybe I would since you're a good writer. He he!

Well, see ya later girl!

The Sacred Heart
Anyuna chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I loved this. One question though, how did the man recognise Leo?
Dory's Human Replica chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Wow, it made me cry - it was so cute. And so sad! Poor Leo, he always gets it...and he deserves a break so much! Great story and I loved it.
misterfooch chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
One word: Deep. That was a really, really cool story. Okay that's all I have to say about that.
tbreader chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
As I was reading this i keep thinking something or someone was missing but i couldn't figure out what. Maybe it was Leo's memory I don't know. Just an odd feeling.

I loved this story! And the ending tugged at my heartstrings. :)
chibi nataly chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
*sniff* that almost made me cry! - to sad and good for words.