Reviews for Wishes In The Night
WRose chapter 8 . 7/8
Moree
ginna chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
a few typos but great story
Melissa72 chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Hey! Where are ya? I like your story...you write well. Here's a chocolate brownie to entice you to come back *gives MS a chewy, yummy chocolate covered brownie*

Please feel free to update whenever you can:)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
Doggonet, It would be so great if you would finish this story. It has a really great begining.I'm kinda disapointed its been so long since an update.
AiRyuhou chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
Please, please update. The story line is amazing and captivates the imagination beyond all other Labyrinth fics I've read so far. The ideas are creative beyond where this story has been taken before. So again please, please update!
Princess chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
Oh this was such a great story and i've re-read it about five times!

I really hope you update one day...if not then i guess i'll just keep re-reading it!
FromMyBackyard chapter 8 . 4/17/2006
LOVE THIS STORY!

here's hoping you come back to finish.

Jareth and Sarah are perfectly balanced.

Fantastic!
LadyAlira chapter 8 . 4/4/2006
I realize it's been several month since your last update, but please continue this tale. It's very good.
Jareth fan chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
I loved the reactions between the 2 after Sarah got off the bed. I was totally absorbed. When she slapped him, my jaw dropped. You did an excellant job of description. Rock on!
ladyphantom23 chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
update!
Casseeinamirror chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
o i love it, please update soon.
XxDancingActressOnlinexX chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
Simpily amazing, alluring, magnificen! Most people botch the characters and the stoy plot, but you've seemed to have captured it in the most amazing way. This is really one of the best stories I have come across. I do so hope that you will update soon.

Until Then Fair Madien...

JzC
lovexdestroy chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
Yes, please more!
FoxxyBunniB chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
oh! go sara go!
solitairebbw218 chapter 8 . 11/16/2005
You have been blessed with real talent! Fabulous story line, great description and your characters are dead on...plus you have mastered the art of writing a believable romance between Jareth and Sarah. Great Job!