Reviews for Murder in a Summer Home
duke69 chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
not bad... but not that good either.

would definately be better if it had longer chapters, 4 people dying in one paragraph is just a little to quick, especially when there isnt that many to begin with.

keep it up but try to make them a little longer
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Totally predictabele. It's sad that you aren't updating...
Ra-Horakhty7125 chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Sakaki is gonna get raped by Strap-on wielding Kaorin? She deserves better(Sakaki,not Kaorin)
deaaaaaaaad chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
Stupid Bunny:WAH!SO SAD!But where's chiyo-chan?Koarin gives Azumanga Daioh a bad name in this fanfic!Is she gonna rape sakaki?
SillyRabbit123 chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
ah ha ha. Try adding a lil more detail. This was fun to read _() My friend cracked up when I told her about the "twist(s)"
Naked Fish chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
I didn't see that 'twist' coming because it was so obscure and random. I don't even understand what's going on anymore! Too many elements going on in this. Also, summoned being bestiality or whatever you'd call it is NOT cool.
Neo Alucard chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
I'm really left at the end of my seat now. I really want to know what happened to Osaka and Sakaki. Plus, did Chiyo actually die? Please continue!
TheTrueWolfBrother chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
You know, when I read claw going through kurosawa and that they couldnt see anything afterwards I thought you were doing some Predator/Azumanga fic...something which would be extremely weird XD...then again so is this :P

Hmm...not the greatest idea ever, but it makes for a read, please continue ;D