Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
ptirobo chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
I just LOVE it 1 But did you read the 'real' OTP ?

Anyway, don't want to spoil anything...

Just wondering : the couple is Sirius / Arabella or Remus / Arabella ?
Formerly Rylea not logged in chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Okay...I'm reviewing this after reading the fifth book - so with all of my new found HP knowledge aside...

Great job. One MINOR complaint though...

You have many characters besides Harry and Dumbledoor saying You-Know-Who's name! *gasp!*

Well, you can take that lame complaint and consider it a compliment, lol. That's all I could find to gripe about.

Keep up the good work!
captnaimerica chapter 8 . 6/19/2003
great good awesome more please
Tara6 chapter 8 . 6/9/2003
I love it! I think Arabella and Remus should get together...then prank Snape like there's no tomorrow! ;)
dreamer31 chapter 8 . 6/8/2003
super nice! oh... can u please make remus and arabella A BIT more than just friends? hehe... it'll be interesting, wouldn't it? i love your characters! they're so interesting... so lifelike! and i love arabella!
Felion chapter 8 . 2/11/2003
sweetness chapter 8 . 10/26/2002
Don't you love cliffhangers? I love your story! Post soon! Good luck with your battle against You-Know-Who! school is a problem for me 2!Ill review again soon!

Lots of LUV!
ScarSky chapter 8 . 10/11/2002
I love your story!

I can't wait till u get the next 1 out!

-scarsky

(p.s. I will not hate u forever 4 leaveing us w/ the cliff hanger if you read my 1st chapter of my Harry Potter story when it out(cuz I'm still workin' on it). Great story and keep up the GREAT work) :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2002
i think that arabella and remus were made for each other. one keeps a cool head while the other has a firey temper. they know each other like the backs of their hands. i love the story. hurry and publish the next addition!
Safekh-Aubi chapter 8 . 7/31/2002
Great! you must write more! I love it!
Jenny chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
This is great! Keep writing. I can't wait for the next installment. Arabella has a most interesting personality. Since the books are called Harry Potter and the ... you should probably have a little more on Harry Potter! He is the main character you know! Poor Ron and Hermi don't really have much roles either!
Potato Chippy Weezer chapter 8 . 7/27/2002
'Tis brill my friend! I like the way you are developing the characters personalities...especially Arabella. And no, I wouldn't kill you for making Arabella and Lupin be more than just friends. It would be kick ass if you paired them together. This story is rad so keep writing -
sopybubbles chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
i love you! you are the funniest person! er... just to let you know i think that you are really funny, and some of the stuff you write cracks me up!, the only other thing that makes me laugh tonnes is when this person said "i thought to my self 'self that is cool " hahahahahahaha, ok so im a freak and you are probably well confused, but so am i. tiz kinda like the eminem song, the bit were he goes something like, "coz every1 discusing me so that means im disgusting!" i don't know the words, im scottish, what did you expect, tea and crumpets! neway places to go people to see, actually i have nothing to do, thats why im being strange, but i think you got that.

if you wanna e-mail me tiz...in the box duh!

BYE BYE :p
Sirius Black16 chapter 8 . 5/19/2002
Great story Please write more
andrew chapter 8 . 5/19/2002
hi that was a really good story i was wondering if sirius was in the order aswell why didnt he feel anything and well thats my question

when are you going to review?

can you pretty pleeeease do it soon because

i am going on holidays soon and i wont be

able to read it so yeah