Reviews for Bride of the Jaguar
woo!

yay phoebe and arnold!

loved it!
Skyhiatrist chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Wow! An amazingly brave (and naughty) fic! Must have been a challenge knowing there was likely to be a mob of angry H/A fans lighting their torches and sharpening their pitchforks. Very well done good sir. -Sky.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
very intrersting, i liked the writing style it wuz original! not liek the reg. HA thing... i liked that bout this fic
LinKittie no da chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Wow ! Very sexy work ! Now I have got to hump something lol
Number6 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I have been a fan of your work since a while, but only now I can review it.

First of all, I never tought of myself like an "A&H" fan, but seeing this fic where Phoebe and Arnold get together, I feel like, "no"

And I feel like that because of your work: The depth of the characters, the descriptions, the passion, all of that, makes a very intriguing tale.

But what I like most of your fanfiction is the attention to details like:

Eugene is dead, and he married Sheena earlier (They are still in school, dont they)?

Phoebe is in a dull relationship with Park, and even he is better than Gerald!

Helga moved away, and Arnold was disappointed! What does that mean?

And the scandal with Rhonda and the drug, all of your fiction has little details that make it more realistic.

I expect to see soon more of your work!
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Very good story!

it's very complex and detailed.

It did not surprised me much about Phoebe falling for Arnold, since a few other writers, including myself,("Better Late Than Never"...have you read it?) have written a story about the relationship. But i really like how you described Phoebe's feelings for Arnold.

I'm sorry about Eugene's death. How did he die? Just curious.

It's still a great story.
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Wow another great tale from The King...Great Job! I am really a big fan of your work!

May The Force Be With You! Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Rachael West chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Wow- cool story! I love that you tied the green-eyed people in, and that you actually managed to write a Phoebe/Arnold fic without make me want to strangle you- teehee. . . I'm a die-hard Arnold/Helga fan, of course. I loved this . . .such interesting character depth.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Cool! Phoebe and Arnold together is a little weird, since both their best friends are in love with the other, but they seem to work together. According with the story, it seems that the green-eyed people have some kind of mystic abilities, and they transfered a little of it into Arnold, allowing him to see Phoebe on a different way, and make her notice him.

The only thing I would like to know is how Eugene died... of course, with his lack of luck, he could be crushed by a falling satelyte, and it wouldnt be a surprise.