Reviews for Two Sides of a Mirror
Sevvus chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
if you ever get this review, i just wanna say I LOVE that you mentioned Prussia in this! that was such a nice little twist to this story. It saddens me people don't know it was an actual place...
Faery66 chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D.
cmkyrian chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
will you continue this lovely fic? I mean you have me hooked and I want to know more wouldn't mind being your beta if need be. can edit stuff well
cmkyrian chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
o.I I can't wait to read the rest of this and more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Nah, i dont mind, im glad someone used my haritage in somthing other than hetalia. Props!
kurobane101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
That's adorable as baby animals Nya
Nena chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I liked a lot!
PyruxDeltax chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Whens the next update?
Lexi Bear chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Please please please, continue. I really like the way this story is going and it's very believable in certain places and some are confusing, but I do like how Yugi and Bakura find they're kindred spirits and fall for each other and the reactions of everyone are perfect. I wish to see more of this story soon because I want to know where you're taking it.
Yugi's sister death chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Hey My family's from Prussia ! Cool me and yugi r from the same country! :0) honk!
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
creative license away! might as well right, when they leave things so open for ya. It was a little OOC and very 'easy' in parts but overall I can't complain...nice idea, good background, good reactions especially Jou, Ryou and Yami on Bakura and Yugi and i really like how you've captured Jou so correctly...it really is quite annoying when h's always portrayed as the thickheaded twit that he isnt always like in the series. Thanks...any chance of finishing this further?
andysanime chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Really good job on this and... I don't think they ever mentioned Prussia in any of my schools, not even world history /. Heh, I still knew Prussia was a country though thanks to an anime called Hetalia 3.
Lyakan chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
*squeals* I SO THINK THIS WAS SOO KAWAII! KAWAII, KAWAII, KAWAII! XDD X3! Updates soon cause I want to read more! D
Nyxirum chapter 5 . 12/11/2009