Reviews for About: Frustration
2lazy2login chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
The story is very hard to follow. Sorry.
It would be well written if you could focus on your ideas more, rather than jumping from one place to another all the time. This story hurt my brain.

It doesn't help that I didn't realize you were switching viewpoints. I was all, "Are those flashbacks? Are they time changes? What?" until I saw that author's note.

Anyway, this story had potential, I believe, but you lost me what will all the disconnecting and disorienting flow.
buh bye

-Agent LightDarke
Kawaiilila chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
What a at first was interesting then it got slightly boring then it or amazing again
kayla chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
Aw that was so cute.
Kayla chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
okay. why is gaara not back in Suna as Kazekage? Hm, Sakura was caught how?
TuVieja chapter 20 . 6/22/2010
I had forgotten how much this story grew inside me. I absolutely love it. Everything about this, the good writing, the way you kept the characters as we know them; the way Gaara was a little more human without stopping being him. The little Benji and poor Sakura having to keep up with all the good and bad things. Good story.
Nyanonymous chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
heh, you are really lucky I'm reading this with your sequel already complete (I think) Otherwise I assure you, I'd pick apart your story. As of now, it's great, I wouldn't change a THING. Except could you use stars to change the view point instead? The italics hurt my eyes on the computer screen. Pretty please?

Onba chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
This story is absolute awesome-ness! Off to read the sequal now :D
mewantpancake chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
I LOVED IT lets get married XD
mewantpancake chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
Only, Argan was not Ino.

XD i won't eat you XD
mewantpancake chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
That was mean lol i thought GAara would use more meaner vocab XD
mewantpancake chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
so sweet XD
mewantpancake chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
SQUEEZED the air out i love that part XD
AlaskenWildflower chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
love your story
Ethrael chapter 19 . 1/22/2008
*snicker* Gaara with a!
sophia666 chapter 20 . 1/11/2008
Great story. I loved it, and Benji's adorable. Great GaaSaku.