Reviews for To the Victor Go the Spoils
Anaih323 chapter 39 . 3/7
Omg... this has satisfied so many things for me.
So much felt right... my only comment would be that it really doesn't sound terribly great with her being that young... but that's a mere blip. Loved it! Thank you!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
so Awsome
WRose chapter 39 . 7/24/2015
Hahahaah great
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Not bad, but look into your formatting so that the lines don't break before they're done. Also, the stepmother has never struck me as a particularly "evil" one, though it may be my interpretation. If you go back to the movie, Karen asks Sarah ahead of time whether or not she has any plans before asking her to babysit. She isn't even punished for staying out in the rain and arriving home an hour late. Based on what I saw, Karen was never supposed to be an "evil stepmother" figure, whereas Sarah's demands, complaints, and whinig were supposed to highlight her immaturity and selfishness.

For a first chapter though, it's not bad, but could use some improvement.
PharoahsQueen75 chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Oh I love this story!
Bloodsired chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
Very good! It's a different take from other Labyrinth stories I've read. Its a bit complex characterization but you done it well.
GodlyJewel chapter 39 . 4/10/2014
Oh gosh, this story was so cute! I loved the trials Jareth and Sarah had to go through, and that final chapter with the wedding, just loved it!
SacredRoseDream chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I beg you wonderful writer, please reformat your story!
RangerSargey chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Love this chapter!
Hope of the Fairies chapter 39 . 4/7/2012
i loved this story it was very well written. the characters of Jareth and Sarah were extremely believable and complex. very romantic, i wish i had my own Jareth! i personally loved sarah's friends, they reminded me of mine. great story, keep on writing!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is a very well-written and exciting story! Samiko is definitely on a higher level than most of the writers on here. I would expect someday to see her for an excellent tale!
werecatninja chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I agree with sarah!
MKRay chapter 39 . 4/4/2011
Once again..very nice. I did like this one. You write very well :)
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh I wish you would right a squeal to this! It was amazing
EmpressHimiko chapter 39 . 3/11/2011
Very Good!

I Think you captured this perfectly!