Reviews for Iroh's Folly
GO IROH! Oh my goodness the dialogue was AMAZING! I couldn't help but read it in their voices. Hahaha oh Iroh. Creative
TidePoolDevil chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Victory for Iroh!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
iroh, you sassy, bad liar you. also very crafty. good god man, what were you thinking, drugging your nephew! of course the avatar would pop up at that exact moment! hah, i can just imagine this actually happening in the series, but more like in one of those comics that show what the gaang and everyone else're doing when they aren't running around in the episodes.
Whyhow chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
I really like the fight scene, particularly the idea of deflecting air bending by heating it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This short fiction story was really fun to read. I pretty much love Iroh's character now.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
An interesting exchange, but perhaps not completely consistent with the later details that suggest that Iroh never really intended to capture Aang, and may have actually made the task purposefully more difficult. Still, a nicely but together story, and it is nice to see something about Iroh occasionally.
Trying -Helps chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
That wasn't to bad, it was quite good actually. I thought it was way better than anything Zuko and Aang had in their first battle. I especially liked the thing with Iroh's gut, that was funny. More over I really like that Iroh is a good fighter. He can be so passive, it was nice to see him acting like a fighter and not just ah whatever like usual. In any event great story, keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test (fifth search result on Google).
ForeverRainingFire chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Fantastic! Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Alitote chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lol, so this whole time Iroh's "advice" is him covering for poor listening... makes sense.
And in my opinion, the whole drugging Zuko thing is a possibility, I mean the guy was OBSESSED in season 1!
sunflower13 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Loved this! We hardly ever get to see Iroh fight, and you were very creative in what you did.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
This is hilarious! I loved it.
LaserChurch chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
good story :) was recommended by a friend and it lived up to it's standards!
grizzlybairparty chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
I could kiss the soldier for his answer too!
grizzlybairparty chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Lol..."Not a word"...hehe.
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This isn't going anywhere good...