Reviews for Domestication Series
Taechunsa chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Okay, some of the earlier chapters of this story were cute, but this one was just downright great. This is exactly what I could see Kim and Ron doing.

Excellent work.
Schnozberry chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
ROAR FEAR THE WRATH OF THE UNFED UPDATE MONSTER!
weeping silver chapter 10 . 3/7/2006
please update i miss this story
Neko-chan4 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
It's me again. I was in a Ron & Kim mood lately, remembered this fic, and read the whole thing all over again. And I swear, it's even better the second time around. *sigh* Why can't there be more KP fics like this? I am just craving more of something like this right now.

So just wanted to say, still love it; hope someday you'll write more! :) (And now, I seriously need to get my ass in gear on finishing my OWN Ron/Kim future-married-life fic...)
Lysander chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
This chapter reminds me of the film 'Neverending Story'. What we got back from adulthood after we sacrificed our childhood? We give up our dreams, imaginations and our spirit to be shackled into the society, toiled, breed and die? I finished that film on DVD and still could not answer.

Ron and Kim should answer this question in the next chapter.
warprince2000 chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
BOC42 chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
I was so happy to see updates!

This is a really cute chapter; are you going to use Ron's despisal of work anywhere else?
Nightspade chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
In all honesty and seriousness, I'm glad you decided to post this chapter. Skilled writers can write stories and make the stories seem emmy winning. Good writers can write a story and give you a sense of peace and completion, even when the story is far from done, yet leave you with a yearning for more.

I think you are both.
Imperial Navy Officer chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
Wow, that was just sweet and even philosophical if I do say so myself. And you have the innocent simplicity of a child down pat, and I mean that. Flint very much reminds me of a cousin of mine who thinks along the same lines. Great job, heck, magnificent job for this chapter!
Jasminevr chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
Can you please torture Kim for once. Also what about the evil FURITURE SHOPPING!
CrazyFreak-o-Maniac chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
Aw, that's so cute! I love the fire thing (PYRO) it's awesome! UPDATE!
Neko-chan4 chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
I don't know why, but this chapter made me tear up bad! It was so...sweet. But sad. God, small children always get right to the point and their words can cut so deep!

Oh, I hope Ron can find his happiness again! I think in the situation, he's fairly in character. But it's sad, him not being his usual spunky self.

Keep up the great work!
Backroads chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
Oh, this was a very sweet chapter! Not what I expected from your, ahem, disclaimer. I can just imagine a soup-pondering Ron having such a conversation with a kid. He handled it well, and, yeah, it was just sweet. I sense a bit of companionship there. I love kids, they're amazing.

In one way Ron's easy to do because he's basically a "stupid guy". But, then, he has all these other quirks and personality traits that pop up, and then it does indeed get tricky.
Lilith Evanson chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
AW! THAT WAS SO SWEET! UPDATE SOON!
Nightspade chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Like these stories very much, I do. Update soon, you must! Just saw Star Wars EI, I have. Has me talking like himself, Yoda does.