Reviews for A Wilted Rose
necira-skies chapter 23 . 12/1/2008
nice ending to the story. of course Greg was the kind, understanding guy we all know he is ;-) and the final lines, where Nick sees Sara, realizes how she may have entered his house, and then just decides to move on and order take out was a nice touch.

and I want to say THANK YOU for finishing it, even though I'm sure there were times it was difficult. As a reader it is nice to read a story that is (eventually) completed. and while you say there aren't any sequels planned, I hope you won't resist one if the plot bunnies bite :-)
necira-skies chapter 22 . 12/1/2008
oh Sara, you owe Greg so much more than just an apology...especially with the getting off easy. (I'll have to go onto the next chapter to see if he gets it).
Kegel chapter 23 . 11/30/2008
Yes, I'm sad now. Because this wonderful fic is over. I loved the last chapter. It was really funny and sweet :)
remoob1513 chapter 22 . 11/24/2008
unless duh duh duh if Sara goes to Nicks house then he's really screwed. but great job, cant wait for more and cant wait for the long awaited Greg/Sara talk. UPDATE SOON!
Kegel chapter 22 . 11/24/2008
I really liked this chapter... so much angst between Sara and Greg. And Ecklie on drugs... now that would be interesting! lol
Kegel chapter 21 . 11/14/2008
lol as I said, Sara worries/gets upset about the wrong kind of things... :P she should have other stuff to worry about. Way to go, telling the police officer like "No problem. I would have killed him."

I like (makes it sound like I don't like the rest lol) the part near the end where Sara reaches out to Greg...aww... but no coming closer for the two wretched people! :P aww...

I like the fic. It has interesting, enjoyable ways of tor-, eh, writing :D
necira-skies chapter 21 . 11/14/2008
Ok, I'll admit it, I thought Sara was going to do something stupid on her own. Fortunately the cavalry arrived...

so, is the chapter title a hint? Not that I mind. I'm just glad that you are still updating after so long, when many authors would have just stopped altogether. and you know where you want the story to go and end. I was just curious.
remoob1513 chapter 21 . 11/14/2008
silly Sara she needs to learn its not good to lure suspects, even if they were your boyfriend. finally the elusive talk. please tell me Sara jumps him straight into bed, finally get some Sandle love agoing on here. please please UPDATE SOON!
necira-skies chapter 20 . 11/9/2008
oh Sara, what are you doing...so foolish, yet I could totally see her doing that too. And you left it at a mini-cliffhanger...please update when you have a chance, because I'm thinking that things aren't going to work out quite the way Sara plans
Gregalicious chapter 20 . 11/7/2008
dududu dah!

i wonder what will happen next!
Kegel chapter 20 . 11/7/2008
Kegel caught any mistakes? Did she? :S Kegel's in a fuzzy state of mind. lol So is Sara, apparently :P

How long will Greg have to stay at the lab? Until Christmas? :P It's Grissom who has his home at the lab, not Greg, you have to remember lol.

I love this fic lol. :) Glad that there are updates after such a long time :)
Gregalicious chapter 19 . 11/5/2008
good. *sighs* I'm depressed.

I miss my people.
big chapter 19 . 11/2/2008
This is really good! I hope you continue and update soon! I wonder where Sara is going.
necira-skies chapter 19 . 11/2/2008
It's great to see another update from you, and so soon too. Poor Greg and Sara, it looks like things are going to get more complicated for them, especially since she ran out without telling Nick what she knows...and I'm wondering if it doesn't have anything to do with the events that happened in the desert, since you mentioned that in this chapter. Of course, I could totally be reading too much into this reference, which I have done before :-)
Kegel chapter 19 . 11/1/2008
Kegel likes it :D And she's interested in the food. Poor Greg. And Sara is off to do stupid things lol. Poor Greg.