Reviews for Long Ago & To the Future
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
(Overall Review) This story has the best of three worlds (for me, anyway): combining three great Rubedo/Jr. pairings into one story. The best part is how this fic mixes three different pairings into one coherent, logical story. All three chapters can stand alone as separate stories, while at the same time flow together perfectly as one. The writing's great, too: nobody's OOC, and I especially loved Rubedo/Jr.'s portrayal. Stories like "Long Ago..." are perfect for readers like me who enjoy Rubedo/Sakura, Rubedo/Albedo, and Jr./MOMO.
Chimera.Cain chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
I really liked your first chapter on Sakura and Rubedo. Can't wait till read the next two chapters!
100-series chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
I agree with you on the new MOMO O_o the new look I could get used to after a while, but her voice and part of her personality changed too! XP Oh noes...

Anyway, nice chapter! Well-written as usual, and Jr. gets his little happy ending, so its great _
leoth chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
_ the redo was good, pls writes more...i think ill stop driving u nuts if u do ahaha. im sry.
Leoth chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
sry sry very sry, if u didnt no about what i said in my review, i apologize for spoiling it for u T_T! anywho pls continue...ill stop hastleling u now haha.
100-series chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Yay! I really like it. It's so sweet! And really well-written still. There's just one thing that doesn't match with the game but I won't tell you what it is since you asked for no spoilers. It's still a good fic! I can't wait for the next part.
NaruNaru.O.k chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Yes! i loved it! please continue
Lil Empress Of The Heartless chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
YAY! albedoxrubedo _! ...you kept saying friend you do know there twin brothers rite _ just checking, anywho it was cute pls write that one shot PLS! haha.

hugs and glomps leoth
DJ Nox chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Very cute! _ Can't wait to see the next chapter. Please please do AlbedoxRubedo? I still haven't found an english AlbedoxRubedo fic out there. Bloody freaking anywhere. ;_;
skyle chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Heh...as soon as I read the summary I knew I was gonna love the story. Rubedo and Sakura's relationship was incredibly sad and significant, and I loved that you paid them their dues despite you being a Jr./MOMO fan-I mean, I like the latter also, but unlike a lot of other fans, I recognize Rubedo/Sakura as its precursor. There's just something incredibly poignant about an artificially-grown child-weapon being the conduit between a silent girl and her mother and the real world, only to lose her in the end. The interaction between those two is spot-on-endearingly awkward but earnest and affectionate-so kudos on that. Can't wait to see the next installments revolving around Rubedo/Albedo and Jr./MOMO. Man, Rubedo sure gets around a lot. *lol* But what's fascinating about his relationships is that they're all so interesting and complicated. Here's hoping you get the next part done soon!
dnangelsora chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
aww..that was so sweet. I loved it _

Please continue, ne?
Angsty Freedom Fighter chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Yatta! That was very good. Very good indeed! I enjoyed reading this chapter and all of its GREAT description. I look forward to further installments~! Jaa ne.

-Angst _
buffy720 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I loved the whole RubedoxSakura theme, and this story did them justice. They were very cute, just like in the game, and you write very well. Could you write the AlbedoxRubedo one next, though?
leoth chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Kawaii _! Requested albedoxrubedo...cuz there is none and would be so easy to do T_T!

anywho yay i loved it!
100-series chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I really like this story! Jr. is so innocent. Sakura is kinda hard to nail down... but you did a good job. In the game Juli says she is a tomboy, but I didn't get that impression of her. I really like Sakura but it's so sad she dies, I just hope that there's a happy ending with MOMO now XD

I am looking foreward to the ones featuring albedo and MOMO as well. If you could somehow tie them all together, that would be neat. The writing is really good. The attention to detail really pulls you in without getting you lost in unimportant stuff.