Reviews for An Awkweird Arrangement
vanillalilies chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
hahah that's funny! I really liked this story! I really hope you continue! You could make a great story out of t his! Well let me know by an update! (if you do)
Rilakuma chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
story rpcks heavy! good work, hilarious too! - (smilin') hey if you're not to busy check my homepage out! keep up the great work!
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

Yes, I know I did that 4 times but... this was just SO FUNNY!

I was laughing as hard as Kim was at the end of it when I got to the end! :)

Oh, and Ron IS a strong guy to be able to resist some good kissing like that from Kim! I wonder if she knows how strong he is? Still that was awesome!

Please write another good one like this! :)
Gundum M chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
funny and sweet.
Midzst chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Completely hilarous!
Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Great! That was just hilarious! I can't get the smile off my face! I guess there relly will be no evil fun times with his naked mole rat buddy.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Very nice. Personally, I wouldn't add a second chapter. This one is fine as it it is. But you do what you want. I like the way you used Drakken's affection for Rufus. I also liked the way you portrayed Kim and Ron's relationships with each other, and Wade as well. Good job.
Widow Shark chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Nice. Great little twist. Also I gotta love the Kim/Ron fluff! Please continue this. Anyway, keep writing and keep smiling : ).

Tootles,

Widow Shark
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
slpytlak chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I wonder what Ron want to tell Kim about sonething.
fanjimmy chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Great chapter.
Gogglehead Lover chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Haha how cute! :D Update real soon! :D
consuelas revenge chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I loved it! Your writing so far has been awesome!
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
this was funny i liked it a lot hope u udpate soon
Sestren NK chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Nice. Always wondered what it would've been like if Drakken's soft spot for Rufus ever came back. An Awkweird Arrangement indeed. Funny.