Reviews for Commercial Break
MissSweetB13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! it's so true how crap the american editors were! i mean seriosly, they cut the scene of darien gets stabbed, keep the scene were Nephlite is stabbed AND edit out when Sailor moon is SLAPPED by Mars, not to mention the scene where serena and tuxedo mask fall off a balcony (I loved that scene!)! i mean WTF were they thinking. it's a whole bunch of bull! i love this anime to bits but what these editors did was disgraceful. animes are at their best when uncut and translated correctly! thank you Ladymage Samiko for sticking it to the man! )
Ethereal Goddess of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was the laugh of the day, granted it's five in the morning where I live. Lol. I loved it. The random crack was just to die for!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Dr. F. M. Obsesser chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
American censorship ruins all anime. *shakes head* I think they should just make us all watch it in the original Japanese with subs. That way we promote reading!
Amydali86 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
lol gee finals get that bad for you? Not for me... High school finals or college?
Nahirta chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Oh, I loved that. This is really funny. You are officially my favorite author.
Lauren Hughes chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That entire thing was rather hilarious, I laughed at the name changing and the "censorship." All in all I'm happy I read the fic , it made me laugh
Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow! It was interesting, and I found it quite funny :)

Tasnim chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
LOL. Very funny. LOL. can't stop laughing. LMAO!
Phaet chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Oh my goddess, this killed me. The line about the yellow and purple shirt made me choke on my drink.

Hysterically funny.
IssaLee chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I literally had tears running down my face! That was hilarious!
Usako4life chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Hey great story! Very funny. Sorry I think fanfic is messed up so I couldnt sign in.
anime animal chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Hurrah for British swearing! Hurrah for slagging off stupif censorship! (Will I ever stop saying Hurrah?) Oh well. Very funny. I like.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/22/2003