Reviews for Finally Snapped
RedDemon666 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Just weird. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
i love that inside joke!YAHOOTIE!
Distr3sSweet chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
XD nice chapter
Hy chapter 15 . 1/20/2010
aw such a nice story
Denalien chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
NaiHope? It's just my guess,but i will see it in the end of the story!(i guess)
TitanNegro chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
Fic maneira
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
HOLY FREAKING CRACKFIC BATMAN!

... I always wanted to say that...
Rachel chapter 16 . 10/20/2007
all i have to say about the fanfic is...CUTE!
ari chapter 16 . 8/20/2007
yeah right, poorly written huh?

well not the best, true, but you really underestimate your own writing skill if you really mean that (poorly written).

come on don't be like timid, and really I have a really good laugh at 7 first chap :)
schemily200 chapter 16 . 1/22/2007
what do you mean you dont like fluff? i think you wrote this fluff reasonably well. even though raven was sort of out character. lol. all in all, good job. DO NOT BADMOUTH FLUFF!
World of Nightmares chapter 16 . 12/12/2006
HAHAHAHHA I LOVE HOW U SAID NOT TO READ THE STORY! HAHAHAHHAH! DUDE I LOVE THIS STORY! WELL IT'S GOOD! :d HOLD ON I JUST READ ANOTHER FIC AND NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER SOMTIN... HAHAHHAHA I LIKE IT! HAHAHAH IT'S A BIT DEPRESSING BUT I CAN REMEMBER LAUGHING A LOT SO ONTO THE FAVS LIST IT GOES! :D
Applecake chapter 16 . 8/3/2006
YAY! Good story! Bravo! _

*applauds*

Your expositions were really good. Nice use of vocabulary; your range of words made this entire fic a good and amusing read. I'm really glad you wrote this story because it was highly enjoyable, in my opinion and thoroughly expressed my moods.

Raven is a good character selection as she's the type who has a tendency to hide her feelings. It's nice to see something out there that shows her inner emotions.

It was quite hilarious, in the first chapter, how all her feelings just won’t leave her alone. ;; Your cliffhangers and sense of style made everything catchy all the way to the end.

I have to say, this tale had a really interesting plot. Well constructed sentences, and above all, I really admired how you portrayed the characters' personalities and your abilities. It completed a whole new impression for the term, "Good Story."

Overall, this fic was GREAT. I loved it. Very great work . . . uh . . . if that made any sense.

So, YAY! YAY! YAY! IT WAS REALLY FUN! _

~Apple-chan~
dreamboatdarryl chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
SO GOOD! BTW, I loved your music video Lovely Boys. (Kishu says that SLTC watches it every day because her Tokyo Myu Myu graphics are so bad!) You know I'm Kishu on the forums, right? Anyay, great story!
contrariwise chapter 16 . 12/20/2005
good, good i don't know what else to say but its good and thepeople are still all in character. good luck with any other stories you're writing. :D
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 16 . 12/7/2005