Reviews for Possibilities
Mandylion chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
*smiles* I read this story alternately with other multi-oneshot Mwu/Murrue stories, and it's already 4:38AM.

I don't know why, but I've been giving out favorites easier than when I was in another fandom. Guess I kinda have a crush on Mwu, hehe! They're both really cute. :3

Despite the nagging voice in my head, I'll be following my impulse and adding this to my favorites. Oh, what the hell? :D
Omnicat chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
Oh dear, that made me cry... I know exactly how she feels about cameras. Maybe that's why it hits so close to home.

(But these things are also beautifully written. ;) )
pinoykengumi7 chapter 24 . 11/14/2006
uwah, I'm really sorry that I don't have time to give you a review for each chapter (I will get to it, just not at 10 at night when I have to wake up early for school tomorrow _ ;;), but I really think that each chapter deserves a review! HEhehe, I love this pairing so much _V And about GSD, I WAS SO HAPPY *-* Anyway, thanks for the great drabbles... very very refreshing after a week of exams :P I'd like to hear more from you :P, so gambatte kudasai!

-Duckii Mustang-
monstersandlights chapter 24 . 11/12/2006
Aw, poor Murrue. Luckily Mwu comes back to her. Like a boomerang! yay! Update soon! LOL, haven't fallen off the face of the planet...yet...heehee.
irishdragon chapter 24 . 11/11/2006
I'm sure that time was hard for both of them. Keep up the excellent work, and hope to see more soon.
skywolf666 chapter 24 . 11/11/2006
Aw... So sad... Poor Murrue and Mu... God i hate that scene, she's crying when he leaves... *is sad*

No worries, i love your stories! *read mine plz?* lol

Sky
skywolf666 chapter 23 . 11/9/2006
*yay you're back!* Sry, let me introduce myself... i've read for awhile, i missed your drabbles... Mine aren't half as good as yours! THANK YOU for posting again!

Sky
irishdragon chapter 23 . 11/8/2006
It's nice to see an update. That was so cute, and hope to see more soon.
MapleRose chapter 22 . 5/8/2006
hehe, well, when you stopped posting for a while, us Mwurrue fans were quite starved... so the solution? we started writing our own _

cute analogy to birds. hehe, the though of Mwu compared to a crow makes me laugh for some reason (probably from imagining him singing off-key XD)
YLCourt chapter 22 . 5/8/2006
Wonderful drabble! Oh great work! Good job )
Seigi-san chapter 22 . 5/7/2006
' yeah, it does seem like everyone's doing one-shots now, when it used to be just you and lithiumflower. You don't mind, do you?

These are still awesome. Write more soon please!
irishdragon chapter 22 . 5/7/2006
Cute. :) I liked the analogies. Keep up the good work, and hope to see more soon.
lithiumxflower chapter 21 . 5/7/2006
*gawkes* You're NOT dead! Welcome back That was a cute one. Short but sweet xD
irishdragon chapter 21 . 5/6/2006
Glad to see you writing again. That was really cute, and hope to see more soon.
Alone in a New Place chapter 21 . 5/6/2006
Yay! You're back! (At least for now . . .)

But dont worry, inspiration will always come and go-that's life

And this one is great