Reviews for You and I
MISSYAlexandra chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
MICHAEL BUBLE :D

I love him so much, the song perfectly fit this story! Bravo!
Katie. HarmMacForever chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This is one of the sweetest things I have ever read. Great dialogue! My favorite part-A stranger looking in on them would have thought them lovers, but their friends knew that it was just…them-made me think of a quote I once saw on an X-Files icon. They aren't a couple, they aren't even lovers, but the fierceness with which they protect one another would put most lovers to shame. Awh... I love it. I really do. You're so great!
chawkchic chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Great fluff and great way to end the series. Didn't mind what tptb did for once though. I do like to see what others imagined. :)
freakygirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
OMG! this is such a good story! I hope this happens in there too!
Livi11 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
OMG! I absolutly loved this story! All this week I've been so depressed but last night when i saw the previews for the series finale I almost fell out of my flipping chair! He said I love you! I was so happy! And if that wasn't like the best thing EVER! Then he FLIPPING PROPOSED TO HER!

WOHO! In all those articles and interveiws were they interveiwed DPB he said Harm and Mac weren't really gonna get together! And then he pulls THIS on us! He got us good! YAY! I'm so excited for next week!

Great story!

-Livi
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Good story. Enjoyed it. Hope that how the previews that I saw tonight looked were what really happens and not just to get people to watch. Loved the story.
Arcana chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Aww... this was cute. And, from the scenes, it looks like the last ep might be just as good!

I thought it was kinda funny... your fic is based on the song "You and I" and the song played for next weeks scenes was Lifehouse's "You and Me." Kinda interesting coincidence...
Jag Freak chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Love the story! Good fluff! Especially since the show is ending (Damn CBS). There were a few mistakes, where you wrote "he" instead of "she" or vice versa and there was a sentence where the end quotation was missing causing the sentence to flow into another sentence (thought).

Can you develop this story a bit more maybe after she gets transfered to San Diego? Just a thought
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
This is so cute! I am only hoping something like this happens next week! Great story!
minorcadence chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! :D

sorry i yelled, but that is exactly how i want the season finale to go! that was GORGEOUS! aw, i even cried! lovely job, i know I loved it :)

minorcadence :)
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Harm and Mac fluff rocks :) I am so looking forward to the ending show, just hope I am not setting myself up for a big fall. At least I have fics to fall back one, kudos on this one!
jacdroyalty chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Three words: I loved it!
Peggy chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Oh yeah! I love andMac too and I hope theyget their act together!
snugglebug chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Really cute and oh-so-shippery! The only real thing I saw "wrong" with it (if there can be something wrong in a fic!) is that it's pretty well-known that Mac's the one going to San Diego. That aside, I think it's a WONDERFUL story and you did a great job with showing the fact that they can't live without one another. :)

YEA for you! :)
jaggurl chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
that was a really cute story! i hope that that's how the season finale goes...but i won't keep my hopes up :o)