Reviews for The Unbreakable Bond
no-toys-in-the-fishtank chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Watashi wa totemo kōfun shite imasu! Hanashi o shūryō shite kudasai!
(tr: i am so excited! please finish the story!)
no-toys-in-the-fishtank chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
wau! Sore wa odorokubeki monodatta! Watashi wa ima no tokoro, kono hanashi o yonde daisuki. Sore o shūryō shite kudasai!
(tr: wow! that was amazing! i love reading this story so far. please finish it!)
Anti Arukasa chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Aw.. there is floofy moments! Good job! I'll be waiting for #4!
keptein chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
WHOAH! WOONDERFUL STORY! KEEP WRITING! Yeah, that was all I had to say.
angel-kamui chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Poor Inuyasha! But I love to see him suffering and crying, it gets in my heart! *sniff* Anyway great story, keep up the good work! And UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Kagome1514 chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
Cool! Kawaii chap, Hi-chan! _

Thanks for that. I'll make sure to read your A/N on top and bottom more carefully now.

I can't wait for the next chap! Send it soon! _ I can't wait for Inu to get his memory back. bwahahaha! XD I'm so weird. Forgive me. XP

*hugs* luv ya! Update soon! _

Kagome-chan
pearheart chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
I think its really good. The store is intersing to to read.
reia chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
great chapter again. :) Man, Inuyasha sure has more than his fair share of troubles, doesn't he? The poor guy :o
SnowLeopard7 chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
I am really enjoying this story so far. Please update soon.
tiantian chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
great chap! I hope InuYasha meets Miroku again someday! Please update!
appledapple0803 chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
Hi! This is Melinda (from lunch)! I decided to check out your story and I think it's very good. :) Jeez, being taken from his mother so long ago just because he was a hanyou...he was so young and innocent too! Gr dumb distrusting people! lol Oh well. I suppose that would be the natural reaction to things people don't know fully about...sorta like being scared of the dark cuz you don't know what's out there but once you do, it's not so bad anymore. I wonder if Inu's mom is still out there looking for him? Was he washed to another town and his mother was prevented from searching for him? *sniff* poor Inuyasha! I'm glad he had become friends with Miroku but now he's gone...I hope Mir's ok! Kagome's parents just have to let Inu stay too! It would be so awful if he had to go back all alone to his bridge...at least Kagome's here. lol I think I've rambled on too long now so I'll just leave it with this: I like how this fic is going and you must update! :D
tiantian chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
It was really good! Kag's family was a little annoying though lol. Update soon!
reia chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
I like how the story's going! I think you are a great writer (never think otherwise! _)and you did a good job portraying the characters' feeling in their thoughts (especially in that first scene when Inu was four...sniff! Poor Inu and his mom!). You definitely must continue with this; I have a feeling that a will be a great success. Please update soon!
Kagome1514 chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Hi! _

Great chap! It was really cute!

I can't wait to see where it's going! I look forward to beta-reading the next chap! Thank you a lot for the shout-out! _

Now, if you could recommend my stories. _

I'll recommend ppl to read your stories when I update next. _

Kagome-chan
kogalover4life chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
this is a god story! Plz write more soon!