Reviews for Trapped
Ismini chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
This was very hard to understand, but when you get down to it, it's very well-written. Dark, and the drama/angst makes it more mysterious. Very weird, but you can write more fanfics like these and make them better. You seem to be good at this type too, I really like this one, even if I could not quite understand it.
Kireii Neko chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Well, finally, that was cool, reminds me of Poe's kind of writting, dark and all that.

I'm not a psyco, but I liked it, u r a great writter, I hope I will be able to write like u someday. and I am not just saying that!
Michael O'Hare chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Sweet mother of God, woman... You've taken a sweet, innocent series, and turned into a horrifying, Lovecraftian carnival of terror. You have given madness form with this story, and made terror its lover. Seriously, this is on par with Lovecraft, or Hitchcock. Brilliant piece of literature, though. One of the best Digimon fic I've read, to date. I love you.
starsnake chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Okay, I know I've already sumitted a review for this, but I read it again (for like the twentieth time) and ever single time I read it I like it more. It's just so perfect. Thank you, Musouka-san, you're wonderful.
Explosive chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Are they in hell, or have they become the subjects of some kind of experiemnt in fear or torture? It's pretty sad.
Jessie4 chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
This story is like one of those fast drops, you know, like the first, really big one on a rollercoaster.. It's just a rush of emotion, while your breath is kept caught up in your throat the whole time One of the best things I

ve read yet.
Kymaera chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Musouka-san, I *really* like this. I think it fits the quote beautifully and I the idea is so *deliciously* disturbing. I couldn't have asked for a better kiriban, thank you so much. Rahn
Rachel Lynn too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Wow, when you said dark, you weren't kidding! *Excellent* story! I love the poor kid's tone, and I loved the way you could convey his fear and confusion like that. *whistles* Dude, you just have one heck of an awesome imagination! Great story!
shimmercat chapter 1 . 3/23/2001
My, that was dark... Very creepy. The "next batch..." That was a very good interpretation of the quote. Definately not the normal everyday stuff.
xenagirl70 chapter 1 . 3/23/2001
That was sooooo good, esp. the end. It gave the the shivers and I wanted to cry! WOAH! THat was excellent and creepy at the same time. You've got the knack Musouka!
s1ncer1ty chapter 1 . 3/23/2001
Yikes! Now that was freaky. I'm going to have to hunt down something happy to play on the way up to work now... Very creepy and sad! o.o
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 3/23/2001
O.O Eeeee! Musouka, that was so...creepy! So morbid! So *not* like your warm fluffy Yamajyous! Very very good though...excellent atmosphere, and you managed to tell the story without hitting us over the head with details. But still...so dark... *runs to hide under her bed*
True Osiris chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
There, I reviewed it, ya happy?

(snickers) Just kidding! Very good fic! But geez, dork... you need Prozac or somethin' cause your fics are always so damn depressing... One of these days I'll write something that will get depressed! hmm... (starts thinking) perhaps a angst Teepo fic would do...