Reviews for Closeness
Idrill-Tales chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
ARGGH, at this moment i really Hate Presea!
() Though for your first fic this is pretty good!
Sokras Twili-Shibuya chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Uwaah! Kawaii desu-yo! Y'know, you could leave this as a one-shot, then do a follow-up that could take place after they finished the journey and have Lloyd, Genis, Colette, and Zelos traveling together. Yeah, it could be about how everyone found out and the conflicts, dangers, and interrogations they go through as they fight to be alone!
Puppeteer of Hearts chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Aw...Short sweet and fluffy...Please add onto this! -begins beggin-

Sain: You are one wierd girl...

Lei: Shut it wolf boy. (Don't ask...)
Tronzler chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
It would have been embarassing, yet funny, if someone walked in on 'em during the 'smex.'

xD
ju-oh sama chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
ahw, so cute! I'd love it if you'd continue this _ there aren't enough Zelloyd fics out here at all!
Purgabirdie chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I would love to se mroe of this fic! _
altaratheblack chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Ooh, please keep writing! I luffled it!
The Lonely Dark Princess Frost chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
gude job my sweet koi!

*Jeremys angel*
Roy SweetSnow chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Extend it! Go go! I'll be waiting for updated chapters! _
Crur chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I guess it was good although you should warn people about it being a lemoney story. * Nearly fell off chair with surprise.* It should have chapters, lol.
BlackFireGoddess chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Please extend it. You did a wonderful job! This was beautiful and you have talent.
Posessed angel chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
uh... hm
speshul ed chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
oh dear... a lemon. you should warn readers. other than that, though, it was pretty good. :) although... maybe it should be left as a oneshot.
Innocent Guillotine chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
*nosebleed*

That... was... *passes out from bloodloss*

*holds up sign* Make it chaptered!
nife chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That was good! I want you to continue it! There are far to many one-shots in the world, and this looks like it should be continued