Reviews for Frail
Cara2012 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Awesome
Vegetachik chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Ooh! Scary! Suspenseful! I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
alwaysvegetafault chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
twas good bloody but good do tell if it a GxV please i want to know please update soon

-Nightcall
BeautifulScars7 chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
Wow! Please continue this story soon! You always know how to keep us all hanging, begging for more!
Lovekakarot chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Good! Sorry don't review you for a long time. I didn't know you had started a new story. This story is still VxG story, isn't it? Keep going please, it's gonna be interesting.
bananarama chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
woah... creepy, yet good. any yaoi coming up?
Fee-ona chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Holy hell... This is turning into one whirl of a good story. Keep the updates coming as I'm throughly enjoying this!

(I'm so selfish...)
Estrella chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
This is my second time reviewing! WOOT!

This story is awesome so far. Please have the next chapter up sooner, I was dying!

BTW, this story is in my favorites.

Bulma killage! YAY!

I'm beggining to think the killer is me (I have an anime form) but I wouldn't do anything like that to Vegeta. I LOVE VEGETA.

Don't mind the paragraph above. I don't have to be in a story. Then again, I might register and write one. But I plan to have it ready before I register, and add a new chapter every few days. (When I get reviews) All I have to do now is think up of a story (I'm gonna have myself in it too)

I think my author's name is gonna be bulma hater (because that's what I am at forums)

Great Story! Keep it up! (BULMA KILLAGE)
Ore No Kagami chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
*looks at web-page* oh... *grn* continue! please? I love yours a satanspinners storys, they are always so good, so very well written, so please continue.
Estrella chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
OMG... you scared me!

I like your story!

But who found Vegeta in this state? It could be Goku, it couldn't. I've got quotes to prove it.

Could: "I've seen the earth explode, my children going with it..."

Couldn't: "I barely managed to hold back what little I ate for dinner"

Who could it be? Find out in the next episode of *gets slapped*

OW! What did you do that for Buu? (Super Buu)

SB: You're doing the "next episode" things again...

Est: I'm sorry...

Please hurry in your writing. I really want to read more. I've even put this story in my favorites!
Moonlight-6056 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Aah! I wonder what’s happening! I love the way you have written the first chapter, it has gotten my interest and I cant wait to see what happens next!
pannybaby123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
its instering its caught my instrest please up date soon!
XNX ChiChi XNX - Not Signed In chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
It's you! And a new story!

Imagry in here is awesome! ;D I loved every bit of it!

Yay for Reesie! :3

- Glomps. - Looking forward to more!

- Chii
Yahnkehy chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
O.O; WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! I can't wait for an update of this fic, you have my full attention now. Please continue.