Reviews for Hopeless
koolapples chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
aaahh i love this fic it's lovely

and the ending is beautiful :D
Marlos7 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
i really loved your story. it was really cool. for my part i had only read a draco/ron story but as a subplot. it was really nice to read this one where it was centered around them both. great job. you have made me a fan of this pairing. :)
Chickie chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Absolutely heartwarming! I loved this story from beginning to end. Draco's snarkiness even when he's half dead. Ron's determination to save him even if it gets him killed. It's like a story of star crossed lovers but neither of them die at the end :) I loved it, kudos on the amazing story.
maggie1618 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I just wanted to say I really truly enjoyed this fic. I was not your everyday, run of the mill fanfiction. I just got into D/R and the fic is definitely at the top of that category. Thank you for writing:-)
Madam-Metamorphose chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
-sniffles- lovely
B-Rated chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
wow, may i just say that was a wicked awesome story. i have a crick in my neck, it's 1 in the morning, i have a knot in my shoulder from leaning forward, but i don't care because it was worth it. the happy ending was the icing on the cake. thank you for writing an posting this masterpiece.
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
I liked this story very much! And Draco was so in character that I loved him! Great job )
Blink'n chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
That moment when Draco realizes that he is going to die, when he says it out loud, I got a little choked up. Nice stuff, not overly, fluffy emotions, honest, sometimes dark and human. Looking forward to pt3 but sad it is over.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
ilovethisstory[:

my favorite!
Hannah chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
This story was really well written, which is almost impossible to come across with this pairing and on this site. I usually don't find anything worth mentioning when I read fanfiction (it's a guilty pleasure) but you have managed to do it with the most beautiful two lines:

"But if you hadn’t taken the potion you wouldn’t have had any time after that."

"And I wouldn’t have needed it if you hadn’t woken back up..."

After that insanely well-written dialogue you don't even need for them to say they love each other again.

I'm shocked and amazed at the amount of raw emotion you put into this story. Most people can't make this pairing believeable and manage to stay sort of in character, and forget about finding a good (short) plot. I love it. I encourage you to write more of your own original fiction because girl, you've got talent.
SanzoGirl chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
very good...sincerely i hope you write more...
JaceDamian23 chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
i loved the story. it was interesting. sad and some funny parts. nice job

"I’m still not sure about you, Malfoy."

"I still don’t like you, Weasley. We’re even," Draco took this as the end of the conversation and left the redhead behind fuming.

LMFAO

"Blaise wrote me this morning." It was so like Potter to interrupt these few serene moments he was allotted. "He asked how you were doing here cooped up with all of us do-gooders."

"I’m surviving, surprisingly."

"We’re not that terrible," Harry reasoned and Draco finally turned his head to face the black haired man.

"Yes you are." He turned his head back around at this, not letting the little bit of smile he may have worn be seen.

"Either way he’s going to be by soon. Thought he’d help keep you company."

"I’m sure it has nothing to do with me."

"What do you mean?" Harry questioned, sitting down slightly behind Draco.

"What else did the letter say?" He turned slightly as he asked his question and the red tinge Harry’s cheeks held was enough for him. "Just as I suspected. I doubt I’ll see much of him either way."

"You are an utter prat, Malfoy."

"So I have heard. At least I’m an insanely attractive prat. You however, are just a prat," Draco replied wryly. Harry fixed him with a glare standing up.

"You always know the right things to say."

"I’m humbling you."

"This is why you’re sitting out here all by yourself. No one else can take too much of your humbling," Harry did smile at this remark and went back inside the house off to presumably write Blaise back.

haha i love that spat

"Well things are not always as they seem then are they? I try not to go after the foolish-hero-who-will-get-himself-killed-in-battle type. Not very stable in the long run."

lol

"A bit slow there, Weasley? Potter may in fact be seeing someone though I hardly think it is my place to say so. Though I would love to see your face. I doubt anything could top your face at the thought of Potter and I," Draco was almost laughing at the image as he walked passed Ron and back into the house

lol

"I’ve been coming here for the past few weeks and do not remember having seen you here once. Signifying that you’ve relinquished your rights to said room and I am taking over. Meaning, get the hell out," Draco bite back as bluntly as possible.

lol

The first picture was a setting a school. That much was obvious. Right down near the lake underneath of a rather large tree. There was the faint outline of someone sitting beneath the shade and scrawled at the bottom was "Her Place." Draco didn’t need a guess as to whom this was. After all, he had started after he’d lost his little sister. He wasn’t about to admit that the picture was indeed very good, much better than he would’ve suspected.

aww sad

"So it was just convenience?" Ron hesitantly nodded. "You a really terrible liar, Weasley. Why?"

lol

wow loved that first kiss and make out session and loved how draco was amused as ron moved away fastly lol

Anytime Weasley was in a close vicinity, he felt ready to take him on the table. It was quite unnerving.

lol

"You had my book. It only seemed fair.

haha

"Well perhaps we should try and easier question. What do you want it to mean?"

lol

aww lucius poisend draco?so sad

"You fancy it up anyway you want but I can see it. And if you’re so bloody ashamed you can take your arse and get the hell out," he pointed swiftly to the door with his hands.

you tell em

"Well allow me to ease the pain, I’ll be dead in a few weeks and it won’t matter anymore," all the confusion from Ron’s prior comment came rushing out before Draco could stop it. He hated himself already as Ron’s expression dropped. The passion from arguing had already drained and in its place was something Draco couldn’t place.

what a jerk

"Malfoy, tell me you haven’t taken one of my books again!" Hermione glared at him from his comfortable seat in the parlor.

"I haven’t taken one of your books again," He didn’t even glance up from the pages as she shot him her best imitation at a Malfoy glare.

"I know you have it and I just want it back."

"Really Granger, you have so many others. Surely you can wait just a few precious days for me to return it. I honestly don’t see the importance," That much was true. He’d seen the extensive collection she had. There seemed no logical reason why this one was so important. He still didn’t know how she was finding out he’d been taken them to begin with.

"I wouldn’t be angry if you would just ask. Instead, you just go browsing my room anytime you feel like it!" She all but screamed exasperated.

"Only when you leave the door open."

"I always leave the door open!" She exclaimed, eyes piercing him with her stern glare.

"See, so there you have it. It’s practically like inviting me in. Shut the door and I won’t even be tempted." He reasoned with her, fighting over the smirk that threatened. That would just make her more angry. And as much as he enjoyed it, he was beginning to tire over this particular fight.

"It’s my room! I shouldn’t have to shut the door so you don’t take my things!"

"Really, Granger. There is no need for shouting. I’ll return the book when I’m finished."

With a very loud grumble Hermione left the parlor, shooting a searing look at Draco as she did. She barely apologized as she bumped into someone on her way out, cursing the very existence of any Malfoy.

lmfao so fucking funny hahaa

"Ahh well there in lies the problem, you thought," Draco’s eyes glanced up from the book at Ron, his mouth barely curving up into a smile

hah

"Wow, I simply cannot believe this. With an invitation like that, however could I refuse."

lol

Draco opened his mouth to speak, his voice catching in his throat. He took another deep breath and his sad gray eyes finally met Ron’s. "I’m going to die aren’t I?"

aww

haah loved when snape barged in the room when ron and draco were making out haa

"He was spotted out in the country. In a small muggle area," Ron explained slowly. Part of him couldn’t avoid the thoughts that this all seemed much too good to be true.

"I never thought he’d stoop so low," Draco commented offhandedly, letting his lashes raise, soft gray eyes exposed.

lol

Oh really. I’m not a child. I’ll be fine here alone. Besides, Granger will be here for me to annoy," Draco smirked lightly at the comment, his head shifting around slightly towards Ron.

"I’m sure she’ll appreciate that,

lol

"I know you will be. You live to make my life hell, don’t you?" Ron questioned with a smile, leaning in close, head dipped lightly, face lingering close to Draco’s.

"No, that’s just an added bonus on my part,"

hehe cute

Draco’s eyes fluttered towards the door and then across the room and finally landed upon Ron. His features softened slightly as their eyes met. "I love you. No matter what happens. Just know that."

Ron thought maybe his heart leapt through his throat, he certainly felt like it. Just hearing Draco finally mutter those brief words made it all seem so much more important. He leaned forward more, a hand reaching around to pull Draco nearer. "I love you too. You know that."

aww sad

"And it’s a shame that it’s not. Tell me you’re not on some rescue mission for my son?" He gave a smirk and shook his head. "Foolish idea, boy. This world will be better off without him in it."

what a prick

"You know, I told you once that I didn’t go for the foolish-hero-who-will-get-himself-killed type. You fooled me," His voice growing even more steady with each word he began to take. Ron shook his head slightly.

"I’m not a hero," Ron brushed it off with a slight shake of his head. That was Harry’s territory.

aww

"Malfoy, I know that everyone else is still coddling you like a little child but I’m not and I’m sick of you taking my books without asking first," Hermione fumed, foot tapping and all.

"Can I borrow your book?" Draco questioned without even giving a look over the top of the page he currently read.

"No you may not! It defeats the whole purpose if you borrow it and then ask!"

"Oh Granger, you have so many others. Why does it even matter?" Draco questioned, now finally resting the book in his lap, eyes questioning her as well.

"It’s the principal of the thing," She reasoned as him, steaming.

"You really can be a bit of a nutter sometimes, Granger. I hope you realize that," He informed her but rather than just giving the book back so the conflict could be settled, he lifted it back up from his lap and continued his reading. Hermione gave up in a huff exiting, cursing his existence under her breath.

"Would it really be so hard just to ask?" Ron questioned, falling upon the sofa beside Draco lazily.

"Perhaps not but I enjoy pushing her buttons that I just can’t bring myself to."

"You’re an evil person, Draco Malfoy."

"Why thank you, yes I am," Draco smirked, inserting the bookmark he’d confiscated in between the two pages he rested on, setting the book away. He shifted around slightly, adjusting himself to the little bit of discomfort he felt.

lmfao that is funny

"Of course not. I’d have it no other way," Draco retorted, leaning over slightly to rest himself upon the red head.

Ron pressed a kiss lightly to the top of Draco’s head, an arm moving around to pull him nearer. "That was what I figured. You always were a prat when it came to extra attention."

arobynsung chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Cute. I liked it.
Viktoria chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
I absolutely LOVE this story. one of my favorites. Draco is so sweet towards the end. Wonderful charecter development. XOXO
Raie chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
I just read your story "Hopeless" for the second time and it has got to be the most beautiful love story since, ... well... "Love Story". I hope to read more of your wonderful writings. Keep up the good work. Your tasteful rendering of a subject matter that most turn from is admirable. I've been married for 38 years and from what you would call "old school" about such matters so for this to touch my heart is saying something. I plan of going to the movies to see "Brokeback Mountain" this month and expect to find much of the same treatment of this as I found in your writings. :)