Reviews for Sacrifices
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Thanks, now Im sobbing like a baby
trongod chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Like in the last few truly screwed up books, this was well and truly fucked up worse than Hogan's goat. Personally I believe that Rowling turned the last 3 books over to some half-baked, incompetent, woman hating ghost writer & let him run the thing into the ground.

'Course, I also hate Stumbledork, Ron the schmuck and a host of others to be insulted freely at some later date.
cruelist chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
OOPS..

inadvertently you have predicted what would happened in the last book

Ron & Hermione happened :((

Snape loves Lily all his life...

nice story.. a bit angsty..

too bad H &r didn't happen in the book..

duh well.. as long as we're not forbidden to read and write fan fics.. it's a consolation prize to let out all our frustration..

keep writing pls..
Cwejr chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I can't many like this one. What are they going to do, play their parts like everyone expects them to, or will she come up with a fight to break off with the dipstick and date someone else a couple of times only to break up and go to Harry?

If the rabid plot bunny ever bites you, write a sequel to this one. Please!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Brilliant! Just like all your other works. Frightfully sad of course, but brilliant!
Shadow King77 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
wow! i really liked this
lilsteves chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
*sniff* that was so good! I would love you forever and ever if you continued the story. It just CANT end there!
Faerchithiel chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
But Ron and Hermione ARE meant to be together, and Harry's just going to have to buck up and deal with it. Muahahaahahahahaahaahaa!

Tehee. Good though. One suggestion: watch the typos. They make the story very hard to understand at times.
Kinsfire chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Actually, I can understand his POV, but she deserves the hundred-plus years of heartache she'll have. She KNOWS how Harry feels about her, and she'll still go date and eventually marry Ron, because she's so afraid to take the chance.

That's what this story shows, really. That this Hermione didn't belong in Gryffindor - she has no courage at all. And she'll date Ron, knowing how much Harry will be hurting.

This is a truly worthless Hermione, I'd have to say. She DESERVES the pain she'll feel.
Bukama Stealth chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
It seems to me like Hermione isn't mean, despite walking away.

The way I see it it's something else. Like Dumbledore told her to not tell Harry because it would cause him to lose his focus in the battle.

You know the 'It's for his own good' speech, which I personally think is a very large load of Crumplehorned Snorkack crap.

I hope you'll continue this fic.

I can see it now Harry withdraws from his friends and starts studying like crazy in the hopes of finding something that will help him defeat Tommy. And during the final battle Harry fights with everything he has and after he defeated Tom he dies from his wounds with his last words being, 'I wish was loved at least once.' This of course with Hermione being within hearing distance.

Bukama Stealth

PS feel free to use it if you want to and in case you already are, I can't wait to see the results either way.
tennisprincess15 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
She isn't exactly mean. You said at the end she was returning to the common room, but you never said she was going to say yes and hook up with him. Honestly you turn this any way but by the sounds of it she'd end up with Harry. I liked it and couldn't help but feel bad hearing Harry talk about it like that. That is why I hate the RxHr pairing because where does that leave Harry? Even if hooked up with Ginny she is not one his best friends...Love your writing and sorry for my rambling (bad habit)
scullymulder chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Oh, that was so sad!

Wonderfully written, though!
Finbar chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
that doesnt make sense.

Dont get me wrong, It's a great one shot.

However Hermione isnt the sort to back down from what she truely wants. If she knows that Harry feels the same way about her that she feels about him, she'd tell Ron "no", let him calm down (after petrifying him just in case) and explain to him why it wouldnt work.
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
like it;)
ale chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
really good story! update soon