Reviews for Eden Isle
Sirisha23 chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Please update this wonderful story.
CaptainThetaSigma chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Everyone is wonderfully written character, and the storyline is intriguing and suspensful. As it's been six years since your last update, I'm guessing you've abandoned this fanfic. It's a shame, you've left us hanging so. I've loved this story and Aftermath, so I'm still hoping another update will come...
Evellon chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Hey

I know it's probably useless to write this review but I just couldn't stop myself and I still have this small crazy hope this story will be continued ... some day... SOON.

This story is so wonderful and inspiring. Even though I have already read it a long time ago, I still find myself some days in front of the computer, hoping that maybe it will be updated, and then I read it again and it's so wonderful, so great and I really hope that maybe if you could bring yourself to update this masterpiece it would make my day, I would be so happy, so please?

Thank you very much for this great story.
Shaz1 chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
please finish this story! shaz x
skygirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Love your stories. You are my favorite author so far. Please continue! Pleaasse! two years is to long to keep us hanging!
Dracula's Lair chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
this is a nice sequel to Aftermath, which I enjoyed too. Hope to see the next chapter :-)
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 9 . 9/7/2006
I've read this story twice even though I've never reviewed and I've been waiting around for you to update cause I liked your previous story 'Aftermath' that was brilliant. (I've just come into the realization that you don't have to be a member to review stories LOL it took me long enough.)Anyway when is your next update?
Titus chapter 9 . 8/27/2006
Aghh! How dare you! I'll strangle you... send you to the deepest circle of hell ... if you don't continue IMMEDIATELY with the story!

PLEASE! Don't let me hang here. Your stories are wonderful!

PLEASE! I had actually a bit too much of good stories that ended abruptly stubbornly not wanting to continue in the best of moments! Don't leave me here!

Please keep on writing this wonderful fanfiction!
Titus chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Oh wow! I absolutely love your stories did I tell you that already? They are ... just amazing! Especially the scenes with Norrington and Jack they are wonderful!

Keep on writing!
Christoley chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
This story is truly riveting. I sat at the computer for 13 hours without moving. I read all the time and never read anything this good.
Katis228 chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
I adore this story! Can't wait for a new chapter.

Every so often I re-read Aftermath and what exists of this story because, in my humble opinion, they are the best POTC fan fics out there. Well written and a plotline that not only holds but forcefully drags the reader's attention from point A to point B. In short: you are brilliant!
Ashfire28 chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
excellent. Keep going i can't wait to read more.
SlackerQueen chapter 9 . 7/1/2006
OMG! This story is coming along so wonderfully! I absolutely Loved Aftermath! I can't believe I haven't read it sooner! It was great! This sequel is also wonderful! I sincerely hope you are not or have not given up on it! I know it's been a year but please don't abandon it! I would love for you to update it!

One thing though...nothing major but I can't see Elizabeth calling Will William. In the movies it was always Will.

Like I said nothing major. Anyway, please tell me you haven't given up on this. I'll be awaiting an update! D LaterZ!
Marwen chapter 9 . 3/5/2006
I really like your characters : well developped, realistic and endearing.

Don't be too long with the next update, please !
Jem chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
Hi! I've already reviewed this once but as I read it for the umteenth time, I thought, when you finish this story would you consider writing the tale of Jack's youth? I realize you already have outlined it in your other stories which have been superb but a detailed telling of how Jack came from royal blood and his father's dastardly deed of trying to kill his own son... tisk. It would be oh so good, I'm sure of it! Do think about it please? And any day now, I just know you'll have another chapter up for us to read. Thank you!

Jem (Pirate's Lass 7)