Reviews for You're What!
sakurayuri89 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
too much time skips, but then it is so romantic between both couple.. where nanami comes? adoption? hehe thanks
XxBrokenxBeyondxRepairxX chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
I like that story! Though, Dark hitting Krad was little much, dontcha think?
freaknweird651 chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
I want a free car...:/
Polish chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Hahahahaha! -is giggling in the background- w! yeah!

I loved it! it was lovely! and its nice to see Krad as a loving figure! also, this reminded me of my own graduation ceremony! I mean it was long cough470peoplecoughcough! we originally had 705 people it went to 550 then to 490 just before graduation and then to 470 just a few days before graduation. When we left the place oh man! it was a huge full moon and I ended up reciting Saix's ending line from Kingdom Hearts II

"Kingdom Hearts where is my Heart?" Yeah I did that! -bows-

You did a very good job on this fic! I loved it!

-stands and claps-
Polish chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
I feel for ya there on the whole "HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HECK DO I BUY!" panic mode thing, Im a girl and I have tons to trouble picking out the right kind! theres just so many! T_T, this is adorable! I love it! w
Polish chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
“ Dark, she’s standing.” He says amazed.

“Oh, yeah I forgot to tell you but she’s been doing that for awhile.” Dark says to a shocked Krad.

Choke him! Kill him! dont let him survive!

(yeah inner mothers come out to strangle him, eh heh...-sweatdrop-) This is very good! I hope you update again soon!
Polish chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
-as inner Dark-!-

Yeah thats what hes thinking! -sweatdrop- _; I like this its very good! keep it up!
Era Fey chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
I worship this phrase

“I want chocolate. Now.” Krad says, standing up and walk into the kitchen to search for chocolate. The other three just watch the kitchen door swing back and forth after Krad has entered the kitchen. “Ok, that was random.” Dark says.

It was just pure funny, since I am also known as the most random person you can ever known among all my friends.

For example we are talking about...I dunno exam...

I will just random;y blurted: OMG I just remember I am 16!

Everyone turned around and stared at me..."ok Jia you are the weirdest person we've known"
Mewknight chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
G-g-good s-story! *Is laughing* It is funny, well I say it is. It's a very good story by the way. I like it. -
Mewknight chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
(Is laughing) Oh my...Krad? Pregnant? Sweet! I've been thinking if there's any stories if Krad was mpreg, and here it is! Sweet!
Reader chapter 10 . 6/30/2007
i liked it, it was cute, and cool...umm, maybe Dark could give birth next time, and Krad is the fav parent, and both are no mommys...
Kidiu chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
OOH! So nice. It cuold make someone cry! I mean, Time goes by so quickly! I imagined on the last part: A flash of light then the picture fell bright amongst pictures of their whole life. And in the picture, Dark sneesed when it was taken, making Sukiyo have a disgusted look, Krad look upset, Satoshi kinda angry, Daisuke sweatdropping in a pitiful way, Nanami having a goofy smile, and Izumi giving a peace sign while falling. A funny picture for a good story. The perfect way to end it.-
SleepstarLazy to log in chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
SS:...I'm still in the brink of pondering how Krad, the sexy demented son of a- became so damn motherly. But alas, was still cute.. *Giggles.* Dark was in character, yupz. I noticed you didn't use paragraphs really.. but oh well. Goodluck on your future fics.
Glamour Boy chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Haha very, very amusing :P I like it, although there is one little thing I would like to comment on. Try to avoid putting things in brackets, and try to include them in teh actual story.

Eg. "Early Saturday morning a tall blonde (Krad) is trying to wake up his lover..."

Instead, write something like:

"Early Saturday morning, a tall blonde by the name of Krad is trying to wake up his lover..."

See what I'm getting at? Otherwise, this is a great fan-fiction. I like the little twist at the end :D
rldarling chapter 1 . 2/27/2006