Reviews for Boromir's Journey Home Amon Hen to Minas Tirith
Rocks-my-socks chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
this is one of the best LOTR storys i have ever had tyhwew pleassure of reading.

the chapters length is so good, much better than mine. i have only ever got to 30 words.

the way you have used all of the characters is so great, especially the stewards.

was very sweet to see pippin reunited with poor old boromir! glad to see he is on the mend!
Rocks-my-socks chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
You characteriz the brothers so well , this chapter was excelent
Rocks-my-socks chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
this is so good! i love it !
Radbooks chapter 16 . 9/25/2005
I'm only about halfway through the story, but I wanted to let you know that I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I certainly enjoy the way you write Boromir and the relationship between him and the other members of the fellowship. I've only read a few stories where Boromir has survived the battle at Amon Hen, and this one is certainly the most believable. Thanks for writing it.
majorbee chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Hi all. Sorry I've not answered those people who have been kind enough to review this story. The reason is because I can't figure how to do it ! Am hoping this attempt will work, but not having hte reviews before me as I type I can't recall the Qs asked, except one, which was how did I manage to write this entire novel length story in two months? LOL. I didn't. It took about a year all up, allowing for many interuptions. Right now I'm in home renovation mode as we have our home listed for sale and hope to move interstate. If anyone wants to discuss the story further with me please email me direct. I will use the words AT and DOT in the email address in hopes it will say put in this text.

Thanks to all who reviewed. I very MUCH appreciate it.

I do have ideas for other stories (mostly as one reviewer noticed "deliciously" h/c (hurt comfort). Poor Boromir! Oh well, at least Han Solo is relieved he's no longer the one receiving the cuts and bruises! As yet I've not hit on a good idea for a sequel to Journey. Anyone who has ideas please do feel free to toss them at me!

Thanks again

Carolyn
Doc M chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
So much delectable Boromir h/c in this fic... I am happy!
Doc M chapter 31 . 8/10/2005
Excellent fic! And thank you for saving Boromir - your first chapter is very much what I wish had happened!
Sailor Sapho chapter 31 . 8/6/2005
Wow... I would have reviewed throughout but I could not put this down... the OC's of Garad and Haradna were wonderful...

Definitely one of the best Boromir-lives fics I've ever seen. I wish there had been more of Eowyn, though... but where would you have put her?

Speaking from one writer to another... how did you get this done in 2 MONTHS? How is that possible... I must know your secret! Do I need to steal a Palantir to find out?
Hel5gen chapter 31 . 8/5/2005
I love this story and the one called "A Gentle Touch". I hope you write some more at all possible may I PLEASE print the stories to keep and reread. I find it hard to read off the I keep getting interupted at work and home. May the blessing of all Elves and free folk be with you. Thanks. helen
lindahoyland chapter 31 . 7/14/2005
Congratulations on a wonderful story ! If only the film had ended like this with 10 !I eagerly await more stories from you.
lindahoyland chapter 30 . 7/14/2005
What a beautiful story is excellent full of beautiful imagery.I love the bond you create for Aragorn and Boromir.
lindahoyland chapter 29 . 7/11/2005
This chapter was just amazing ! What a brilliant stroke of imagination to use the Elessar like this and link ARagorn and Boromir.(I wish they had kept the brooch in the film) Your use of the eagle was very imaginative too and the way you linked all that was happening and used the healing power of the Elessar.
lindahoyland chapter 28 . 7/10/2005
This was a brilliant chapter.I loved the conversation between Boromir and Beth, your description of the ride to the Black Gate and then the terrifying confrontation with the palantir .Nice to see some explanation of why Denethor's Guards let him almost roast his son. As soon as Boromir took off his sword, I guessed something was going to happen !I loved the way Aragorn 'remotely' helps Boromir.
lindahoyland chapter 27 . 7/4/2005
This is a great chapter,crammed with original ideas !I loved the way the Captain was found and Boromir's use of words !
Evendim chapter 31 . 7/1/2005
Carolyn,

Congratulations overall on a most well written, well thought out, and above all, credible story. The characters are crystal clear; exactly as I see them in my mind's eye,(Boromir,Gimli and Pip were especially good)lovely to have the visual of the actors who portrayed them as I read. I so much prefer to envisage the choices PJ made for Boromir and Faramir as opposed to the dark haired 'book' version; just a personal preference, of course, so thanks for going with 'movieverse' on this.

I have been reading this again, in the printed form, (the artwork is lovely), and I must say to you, that I am so taken with your Garad, I caught myself typing the wrong name into 'Aderthad' all morning. (I have now shooed Garad away, and have re-instated Gareth)

Looking forward to seeing more of your work here. There has to be a follow through on Boromir's Journey chasing around in your head, surely? Very well done!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »