Reviews for Boromir's Journey Home Amon Hen to Minas Tirith
Susan W chapter 24 . 11/20/2008
Most Excellent ending. However, it's sad to see you leaving FF net. :( Although, that bit at the end.. "The End

- but only for now G -"

Does give one hope that you will not stop writing in the world of LOTR. :) :)

Aww! I love this part, it's my most favorite scene in all of this tale; "“Indeed it is,” Gandalf said. “And now I propose that we add a tenth member.”

“Faramir?” Pippin’s eyes were round with delight.

“I would like that,” Frodo said with a smile. “After all, he saved Boromir’s life. “ He lifted a sincere gaze to meet Boromir’s eyes. “And without Boromir the nine of us would be reduced to eight and our happiness in victory would be marked by grief and loss.”

“Here! Here! Well said!” Gandalf clapped his hands together. “To Faramir and the Fellowship!”

“The Fellowship of ten!” Aragorn announced and turned to the brothers.

Tears of pride stood in Faramir’s eyes, and Boromir was equally overcome.

Faramir looked long into his brother’s eyes, reading the joy there. He smiled and turned to regard each of his new family in turn. “You do me great honour and I accept with pleasure!”"

YAY! :) :)

So there ends a wonderful story. I will always love the way you write the brothers 'Mir, the OC Garad, and the Fellowship memmbers!

I hope your writing Muse bugs you constantly while you work on your farm. ;)

A huge THANKS for writing!
Alasse Greyhame chapter 24 . 11/19/2008
Great ending! I loved every minute. Thanks ever so much. Excellent job.
Alasse Greyhame chapter 23 . 11/19/2008
Oh I liked this moment between Boromir and Sam. Thanks for sharing. I've loved this story since I first started reading and can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
And how will Denethor react to seeing Boromir alive? And Pippin... will he go after Boromir with a back-breaking hug in mind?

CT
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Wonderful story, I must say! Very good!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
He's alive! And Aragorn hunting boat... Elven boat at that... That's surely a sight to see! And Aragorn still winds up with Boromir's vambraces. That's interesting, but the symbolism of the returning King wearing the symbol of the nation on his arms is a wonderful one, and one that I'm sure Jackson thought up, or maybe one of the actors or other people with the movie.

Very wonderful begining!

CT
Alasse Greyhame chapter 21 . 10/22/2008
Oh I loved this. Very well done. I can't wait to read the next chapter or chapters. Thank you very very much for sharing. Excellent work!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 21 . 10/22/2008
Once again, I would have Faramir say "Seek forth the sword that was broken," not "Renewed shall be blade that was broken." The nice thing about posting online is that you can always make corrections. ;)

And pretending Aragorn used the ring... That's a facinating idea, although I feel like Sauron would know if it was used.
Derra chapter 20 . 10/17/2008
Good fic, though it really ends here?, because this doesn't seem like the end.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
The poem that you have Faramir quoting isn't actually a prophesy: It's just a little poem that Bilbo made up. There is little to no chance that it would ever reach Faramir.

What Faramir would know that would serve the same purpose is the poem from the dream that he and Boromir both had; the one that sent Boromir to the council:

Seek for the sword that was broken,

In Imladris it dwells.

There shall be counsel taken,

Stronger than Morgul spelld

There shall be shown a token

That Doom is near at hand.

For Isildur's Bane shall awaken,

And the Halfling forth shall stand.

The first two lines refer to Aragorn (or his sword at least.)

(I may not have this perfect. If you want to quote it, check your copy of FOTR)

Other than that, I just wanted to say what an amazing story this is. I can't wait for more.
Susan W chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Hiya! Let me try and make a start of reviewing as the reviews for the repost are pitifully low. tsk! People are missing out on a great story! Or they are reading and just too shy to leave a review. I know I started out as a lurker and there are plenty of tales that didn't get my review at first. Once I got started reviewing, though, it was easy as pie. :) :)

I'll try not to just reprint my old reviews for this into any new ones I'll leave. Apologies for being quiet for so long, but, RL does become quite demanding some times. Oh! And I just want to say here that I absolutely LOVED "Dithen". The full story, not just the little excerpt posted on "Rapid Peril" the repost. I'll try and send you an email asap.

Of course, I love your Boromir tales, especially since he lives in your versions. :) :) "Boromir's Journey.." is one of my faves! sigh! Of course I can hardly wait for Faramir to make his appearance. ;) :)

There is some great character interactions throughout this tale. Gimli always makes me laugh and he'll certainly see that Boromir makes it home! :) :) Yay!

I'll reveiw another chapter asap! Looking forward to re-reading this tale and "Rapid Peril" fully!
asdfjkl chapter 20 . 9/16/2008
i love your characters! update please. pretty please! its so nice to have a genuinely good story to read. xD
Alasse Greyhame chapter 20 . 9/15/2008
Just wanted to say thank you. I'm enjoying your story immensely (hope I spelled that right please forgive if I didn't). Everything is extremely well done. thank you so much for sharing.
szepilona10 chapter 20 . 9/15/2008
Great chapter! Update soon please!

God Bless!