Reviews for How Greywolf Writes Danny Phantom
Zirra Nova chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
this was great. you should do more of these for the other fanfictions you write. It was funny, and gave a lot of great ideas. Since you said it would be okay for others to use them, I might...though probably not anytime soon. Sigh... well Ja Ne, Zirra
Sealeena chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow, totally bored and I decided to review lots of stories. It wasn't as good as the InuYasha one, but still pretty funny. You probably gave me and twelve other writers plot ideas. Yeah, so now you're gonna probably have a whole bunch of people posting some really lame stories that could have actually been good if they had been written well. But, it was so nice to lighten up my mood (violence issues just shouldn't become violent against other people). Keep up the good work, but now I'll probably damn you for the fact that you haven't updated Lights, Camera, Action! and A Musical Interlude. Also, I'll probably damn your soul for the fact of giving all these great ideas to Danny Phantom authors who will just screw it up, but great little piece, though!
Kairi7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
This is really funny. You're a talented writer. Please write another thing like this.
Faith's melody chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Okay, I read this as soon as it came out, but I didn't review. Why? I have no idea. At least I'm reviewing now, right?

I did read this again just now. I had to read something by you since you haven't been updating. Really, Greywolf, there's only so many times I read A Musical Interlude without an update before I actually start to get bored. It hasn't happened yet but... This is becoming more of a plee for an update than a review, isn't it? Oops.

Your mind is very...interesting. This was very entertaining. I may not have been familliar with some of the terms but I got through it. Actually, I may be familliar ith what you were picturing, just not their labels. Cyberpunk, for example.

And Strange Wings is still on repeat. I really find the best things to obsess over. Sanny Phantom...Savatage...your writing. I also really hope you remember from my last review who this is. If not, just ignore this paragraph.

This was great. And I really hope to see more from you in the future.
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Oh wow, that was entertaining.

LoL, I myself have started to creat a DP fic... it's length exceeds everything I've ever written in my life and I'm not even done with the third chapter. Someday I may post it, lol.

Anyway, urm. This is the first of it's kind that I've seen... it was nice to read. And you touched on many things that are WAY over played.

Good insight... or whatever you call it. I think I'll just go with insight.

Can't wait to see what else spills out of your head. lol

-DRC-
outlawarcher chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
NAP TIME...WOOT WOOT Papa Roach WOOT WOOT

sorry randomness is my thing

Great one shot kinda like my mind
Bbbbamphhhh chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Sleep... hmm... yes, I remember sleep... maybe someday I can again... maybe...

Oh! You didn't respond to the email I sent you!

Well, this definetly isn't a new chappie in "A Musical Interlude," but at least we know you're alive now...
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 4/21/2005