Reviews for Land Before Time: The Mysterious World
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
At the end...Where those humans?! Isn't this DINOSAURS?!
Champ11 chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
So the book doesn't talk about all of the good things that humanity has done... Yeah, someone please explain to me how a firefighter, that rushes into a burning building to save a stranger, is evil. Or how about a soldier who takes his last MRE and gives it to a starving child is evil. What about the Police officer who puts herself in the path of a bullet to protect a child? For every one evil act, I can point out five good acts. (global warming doesn't count because it's built on faulty science and has been debunked more times than proven) Humans are not monsters, we are neutral. If anything, we are more on the good side of neutral. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't truly understand humanity, or its history.
Champ11 chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
So there are no meat-eating humans, which means humanity is no longer omnivores. Sorry, ain't buying it. After eleven years, humans that don't eat meat are physically weaker than the ones that do. Scientists have proven that having a vegetarian diet is not healthy for you in the long term. It's one of the reasons why ancient civilizations usually are nomadic in nature.

Will review more as I continue reading. Just needed to make that comment. So far, you have impressed me, a few errors here and there, but not many. Good job.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/21/2011
Wow... awesome story you got there, can't wait for the next chapter !
pokemonsora01 chapter 48 . 12/17/2010
Hey, are you going to update soon? I really want to see what happens next. This is an really, really good story, please update soon!
masterart chapter 48 . 6/18/2010
wow that cool wirte more story
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 48 . 9/5/2009
NO! I was rereading your story, but came to find out that the last chapter was the one I didn't like because it didn't talk about the gang at all! :(
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 38 . 9/5/2009
Okay, I know that they (the REAL Tri-labs) are going to try to take over Heaven (or the Mysterious World), but... wait a second... since they know that Heaven exists and are trying to get to it... wouldn't that mean that there's also a... oh god... What if they don't open a door to Heaven? What if they accidently open a door to Hell?
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 36 . 9/5/2009
What are the first, second, and third worlds?
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
What are 'smokeflies' and 'brightlights'? If they were in the movies then I must have missed them.
Lbtfan chapter 48 . 8/1/2009
Who is she looking for? Please update soon!
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 48 . 5/14/2009
this is a great story and of course I saw similarites to Thunderblade's story as well as my stories not that that's a bad thing I hope you update again soon.
Crono-Candescence chapter 48 . 2/25/2009
What the...? I have discovered something incredible. This story is better than the actual movie sequels. Bravo.

Besides some bits where I thought commas would be appropriate and your habit of repeating things the reader already noted a couple of paragraphs prior, this is absolutely wonderful. Shame it seems to be dead. For goodness sake, continue! I don't want to see this become a dead fic! And don't make any annoucements about you not giving up on it without also updating with another chapter, that only makes it worse!
0o0 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Update soon please. :)
Zarrelion chapter 48 . 8/17/2008
Hmm. I like this story.

Nice blend of post apocalyptic science fiction and Land Before Time.

Vivid descriptions.