Reviews for Before I Fall Asleep
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
And you just made me cry for the third time. Amazing work!
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Omigosh... Kyle... DIED? *sobs* Now you've depressed me...

I love this fic. It's so deep- it makes you think, you know? Not like those fics you read and you're just reading the words, but nothing enters your brain. I thought it was Stan and Kyle from the beggining, though... am I supposed to know then?

Anyway, great job, as usual. Hope you aren't getting sick of my reviews... I'm on a fletset-fic spree. :)
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I totally reversed that. Knew it was Stan/Kyle but I mixed up the characters, what a twist!
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Since I'm a major spoiler freak, I jumped down to the end to see who the characters were. Very melancholy story, with a hint of light stashed somewhere in it.
imparfait chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I just realized they're in a hospital room, and Kyle knew he was dying. omg. So sad.
LePrePoLiebe chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
AW STOP! you amde me cry, i love you . great story
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I think I'm tearing up. Augh, that was one sad ending. I didn't want that to happen, yet, in my mind I knew it had to.

Heck, this is what happens when I go look for some Stan/Kyle stories to read up on.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Regina Rex chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
*sniff* *tear* *cries at the death of Kyle* *thinks this is the best death fic ever written* *remembers she has a reservation with the rest of your angst* *waves* *cries again* *goes off*
MooseyDoom777 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
You...killed Kyle...and you made me cry. You...you mean person! *Sniff* *Sob* WAH! This was really good, and v-very sad. G-good job. *Hic* I'm gonna go cry some more...
Leela's tears chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
omg :( i'm not joking i cried a little! u just keep getting better & better i swear! i like how i kept there identies secret till the end & described every little action, like his hand staying on the doorknob or the moving of the white sheets. Pure brilliance! u didn't have to say if kyle was sick or dying or old- we just knew something was wrong. and stan was by his side trying to make this better. U should be very proud, keep up the good work :)
me-ladie chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Wow... I only read this because it was on the Park... But this was superb (coming from a girl who's not that fond of Kyle/Stan). You have talent!

Me-Ladie
Love x Wasabi chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
amazing...i loved reading that, it was so good! i must say, you rule at one-shots. they're really your specialty. i loved the way stan's story held connection to kyle and his relationship. the ending was so sad though. i like these type of stories where the author leaves the reader to fill in the rest of the gaps like what might've happened before. great job!
rosie chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I'M CRYING!
Yay Ninja Bob chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Ah, so sad! So very very sad! The last line of this fic is pure gold! I loved this! How do you do it, dude? HOW DO YOU FRIGGIN' DO IT? You're awesome. I love ya and your kick ass stories!
Sofa King Danny chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Have I mentioned that you are the GOD of one-shots?

That was so wonderful, and so touching. And so beautiful and so sad. GRAGH I LOVE YOU.