Reviews for Hyena Liver
snowynymeria chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Ahahahahahahahah
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I am laughing way too hard over this.
The "map pick-up line" was hilarious, and imagining dear Draco say that is like wtf omg.
Anyway, you should continue this little gem. I salute you for making me crack up this much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I am laughing way too hard over this. Omg. It had me at the "map pick-up line," that was really hilarious and imagining dear Draco Malfoy say that is like... oh wow wtf.
Anyway you should continue this. I salute you for making me crack up this much.
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That's a little too morose for my taste.
Fanfickisara chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
no offence, really! but WHAT THE HECK!
SnowRider14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Erm... Hell broke loose... That was pretty sad. 0o0 Poor things! MISUNDERSTANDING DRACO! COME BACK! LUNA STOP! Arghhhhhh whyyyyy! Sigh if only I was there, I would have slapped them both and screamed 'pull yourselves together' as long as it didnt end the way it did. Sigh. But I liked it somewhat.
Derabenu chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
LOL! Poor Draco :( I was laughing throughout this story, just picturing it in my head was funny! Good job
wendy 90210 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
FINISH THIS STORY!
Cookie666 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
It was really funny to start with!

Aww but sad ending I don't want Draco to die.
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
that was well different... odd and different

Cheers

AJ
usuck chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
what. the. [BLEEP]!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This is genius! I love Luna, and I love Draco- but they totally don't make sense together and the result is fantastic! Ah! If you don't write more of this I will be doomed to hunt the internet for more Luna/Draco stuff. This is hilarious. Good luck.
chell chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
xD *hysterical laughter*
Philipa Aleshre chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hey! Are you planning to continue this or what? _ I mean, I want to know what's gonna happen to Draco and Luna!
Solnushka chapter 1 . 7/28/2005