Reviews for The Real Life
missheartilly chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Besides some of the details about Ziggy's past being off, I think you did a marvelous job at this fic! I love it! This rabid Ziggy fangirl gives you cookies. :3
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Aww! I loved it! I hope to see more from you!
Gray17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Actually, we know a decent amount about Voyager, or at least his past actions.

zarathustra . kaisho . org

Remove the spaces to get the website. That website holds a translation of most of the game that details Ziggy's back story. To summarize what's there so far, Ziggy was commander of a police unit investigating crimes using the U.M.N. Voyager was an assassin that flawless used the U.M.N. to kill people at the direction of Yuriev, apparently to further some of Yuriev's research. In the course of the investigation Jan Sauer met Sharon Rosas and her son Joaquin Rosas. Mr. Rosas was a policeman killed in the line of duty, and Joaquin immediately takes a shine to Jan while Sharon and Jan fall in love and eventually marry (with the blessing of Jan's entire unit). Unfortunately, Yuriev is high enough in the government to get Jan and his unit arrested when they try to push past his attempts to shut down the Voyager case. Meanwhile, Whilhem takes note of Jan and Voyager as being potential Testament candidates.

Oh, and while it's been a while, I seem to recall Virgil as a Testament standing on the outer hull of a ship without any protection. So Testaments can likely disregard breathing.
TheShoelessOne chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
oh man... Perfect. Perfect, perfect. Absolutely wonderful. Astounding. How many other words can I use before repeating myself? I love it, love it, love it! You got me teared up at the end, and the lump in my throat really hurts because I have a cold. But that's OKAY! Because your story ROCKED MY SOCKS. I love it, I love YOU, I love ZIGGY, AUGH! I should go somewhere to calm down... Rabid Ziggy Fans Unite!
Lady Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
:O *favorite* I love it. I really do. The ending is so sweet. .