Reviews for Misadventures of the Mentally Unstable
Guess chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
Amazing story! I absoulotley loved it! Very original and well written!
Mama May-Eye chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I hope Austin really is crazy and not just a special person who can see ghosts or something. I like characters to have something mentally wrong with them. XD
Mama May-Eye chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Haha! I love Austin so far. She's so foul-mouthed and funny.
ultimatechocoholic chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
So glad I clicked on this story. I had a great time with it!
StixOfCinnamon chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
dun dun dun! Great story btw
StixOfCinnamon chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Totally ROTFL at Austin's sarcasm lol
great chapter
StixOfCinnamon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
oooh great chapter!
BubblyShell22 chapter 19 . 3/30/2011
Wow. Such a heartfelt ending. I'm glad Austin has come to terms with the fact that Susan, although her true mother, will never care about her like her adopted mother Terri did. I'm glad she's with Terri to heal the wounds. That's an important step for her.

As for the Prophecy, I have no idea what's it's about, but I'm sure I'll find out soon. All I know is it can't be good for Austin at this moment.

I'm sure Raph will understand Austin's motives and will forgive her. Can't wait to read the sequel. Great job on this story. You are truly an awesome writer.

BubblyShell22 chapter 18 . 3/30/2011
Awesome chapter. I think it's rude of Susan not to give Austin information about her father, even though he's dangerous. She should know this stuff. And as for Susan wishing Austin wasn't born, that's the worst thing you can say to a child, even though, once again, said father is dangerous. I know Susan does love Austin, but she's not winning any points with me about showing it.

And I'm glad Devon came back one last time. He's right that Austin doesn't need him anymore. He'll always be in her heart, and her memories. He'll never be gone. I don't believe in heaven or anything like that, but I do believe that Devon may reincarnate into some other form and still watch over Austin. Nicely done on this chapter.

BubblyShell22 chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
Wow. A lot to cover in this chapter. The dream sequence was good but sad. It doesn't surprise me that things like this have happened to Austin in that place. At least Jeremy got her out of it and now Raph is doing the same. I'm sure she's sorry for how she treated Jeremy, and I'm sure he'd forgive her. At least, I hope so.

Raph is such a sweetheart. I really like how you write him in this story. He really does care for Austin, and she's starting to care for him, which is a good thing. Can't wait to read who Austin's dad is. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
Whoa. A lot's going on in this chapter. So, David had a prophecy about Austin, and now he's missing. Yes, I think it's Adair's work because it sounds like something he'd do. I really hope things work out though. And I know that Austin seems heartless, but I don't think that's the reason she feels the way she does. She just feels helpless that there's nothing she can do and doesn't get emotional about it.

Loved the encounter with Raph. I can see why Austin feels that way, but I'm glad Raph won't take no for an answer. It shows he truly does love her. I wonder what Leo said to him in the apartment. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
Great chapter. I really like the smutty stuff. Austin really does love sex, doesn't she? Well, at least she wasn't late for lunch. I haven't had any relationships like what you're asking about. I've only been in one relationship, and we haven't gotten to the sex part yet. We're waiting until we're both ready. But it's been a good relationship so far, and I'm glad of that.

And how mean of Susan to be that way! It doesn't surprise me though. That's what politics will do to you. Isn't it amazing how many politicians have dirty laundry that eventually ends up coming out when they least expect it? I bet that's what'll happen to Susan despite the fact that Austin won't go to the press if she gets what she wants. Things do have a way of getting out. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
Whoa. Loved the ending there with Raph catching her naked. Well, at least he knows what's going on now. I know Austin's independent, but Raph's right. She does need protection from this stuff, and who better to protect you than four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I can't wait to see Austin meet Splinter and to see his reaction to her. I'll have to read on to see if he meets her in this story or in the sequel. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
Wow. Lots of stuff in this chapter. I thought the outing with Raph was very sweet and good of him to do. I also agree with Austin in some respects about love. It takes work for someone to really love you and time as well. It just doesn't happen overnight. But I can see why Austin has her fears about it. She doesn't really know much about love having been hated by Bill all her life and only having Devon. Then Devon dies, and she's pretty much by herself, except for Devon's ghost. So, yeah, I can understand why she feels this way.

Oh no! It can't be good if others are disappearing. Austin better take this seriously and be careful. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
Wow. Great chapter. So now we know Susan was the mother. That's an interesting twist. I wonder if she'll call back or just pretend that Austin doesn't exist. I'll have to wait and see on that one though.

Ah, Raph, just can't get enough of Austin. I bet Raph asked Mikey to call the cafe and then decided to call Austin once he got the number. Sneaky Turtle! My guess is they're off to do something kinky. I guess I'll have to read the rest later to find out, huh? Nicely done on this.