Reviews for Friendship bracelet
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Isn't this a comic on divanart(SP?)
Galaxya-13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i can't see your story 'Birthdays Past'
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I like it a lot very sweet
Mr meanie chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
no offence but i liked ehe fanart mor
Aesura chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
that was a cute follow up to Lonely Sand. I'm so adding this story to my fav stories list. _
anime2naruto chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
wow you rock!
Ox King chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Thanks for writing a follow up to the Loney Sand. I enjoyed reading. Gaara of the Sand is my fav char.
Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Great fic. Update please. I really liked it.
Elaanabeth chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
O! I loved it! It was so cute! I especially loved how Sakura realized in the end that it was Gaara again! _ I seriously think you should do a follow up fic of them as Chunins or something...and DEFFINATELY something longer than one chapter. Ficlets are great, but FICS are better!

Keep on writing, and write more cute Gaara fics!

Loads of Grins and Laughter From The Cheshire Cat,

~~Elaana

PS- I didn't think this fic was crappy or lowered my intelligence, so there! : P
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
i loved it! maybe... you can do a follow up on this follow up -grin-. lovely. -soft smile-
ValleyBliss chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i actually really liked the brown explination! it made alot of sence, and seemed at least decently well thought out. i liked it _
waterfox96 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
i love it its hella good it would be really cool if you made another one but this time when its in the exams! well i love your work keep it up!

demon-lulu
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Quite on the contray, actually. I think I've gained some knowledge today, what with the brown-color...thing. O_o Although, I have to commend you for that idea... A chibi Gaara makes me sorely want to melt(A chibi Sakura is no exception.). ~_~

I feel quite guilty for not having commented on your prequel, but alas, maybe another day(I feel like I'm cheating somehow...). Your stories, as always, are wonderful(It can be taken as wonderfully written, wonderfully creative, wonderfully heart-inspiring...), and I hope that you will continue to write more Naruto fanfics in the future.

Thank you for the wonderful(There goes the word again...I think I've overused it now..._;;) read.

deity of death1
Hao'sAnjul chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
that was a cute one shot! i liked it lots!
Leikela chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I'm soo sorry for this but... SQUE! It's so cute! Please give us something more to fallow this soon!