Reviews for Misc Mistakes, Misunderstandings & Misconceptions
KuchikiAra chapter 10 . 12/5
Thank you! This was just perfect
KuchikiAra chapter 6 . 12/5
I can't believe it. I almost feel as if Bruce broke m heart too? So all of his jelaousy and thinking about loosing Diana was for nothing! I was just so excited with this chapter and here he comes...
KuchikiAra chapter 3 . 12/5
Hello! I'm coming to Justice Leagues fanfics again after the fiasco of the movie. Batman and WonderWoman are my favorite pairing. Even if I don't know if they're gonna end up together in this story, I just wanted to tell you that is so much fun!
Diana is such a bitch in this fic. She’s basically hanging off Superman’s dick and she gets mad at Bruce.
Jackalope89 chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
And then, the cookies burned, again, and Flash went without desert that night.
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
This was amazing :)
Silver Temptation chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
Aww I loved this! Been a while since I've read something that makes my heart flutter.
BMWW Fan chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Such a good story. Thanks for writing this!
Rufael chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
Absolutely superb! It started so funny, continued so serious and ended so beautiful... I praise your talent in writing this fanfic. And thank you for it :)
Rufael chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
totally genius :))))))
Briana chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Make her kiss superman in front of batman and don't make superman pull away
See how jealous batman is
iceandfire66 chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
BEAUTIFUL! Awesome job! These two are incredible together!
Jada Chin chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
It was so perfect
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
This was such a beautiful read. I love how you didnt skimp on anything and kept the struggle alive and enjoyable to read the entire time.

Keep on writing~
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
Wow .This . Was. Beautiful .But the best part ,for me ,were the lasts chapters .And their interaction . Magnificent ! The pain , the struggle .And the fact that Diana was aware that Bruce has the hardest fight because 1 it was against his own demons and 2 he had to do it alone .And last but not least .I agree , they do make a dysfunctional couple but they are So Sweet ! So thank you for the story .