Reviews for Misc Mistakes, Misunderstandings & Misconceptions
Jackalope89 chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
And then, the cookies burned, again, and Flash went without desert that night.
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
This was amazing :)
Silver Temptation chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
Aww I loved this! Been a while since I've read something that makes my heart flutter.
BMWW Fan chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Such a good story. Thanks for writing this!
Rufael chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
Absolutely superb! It started so funny, continued so serious and ended so beautiful... I praise your talent in writing this fanfic. And thank you for it :)
Rufael chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
totally genius :))))))
Briana chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Make her kiss superman in front of batman and don't make superman pull away
See how jealous batman is
iceandfire66 chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
BEAUTIFUL! Awesome job! These two are incredible together!
Jada Chin chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
It was so perfect
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
This was such a beautiful read. I love how you didnt skimp on anything and kept the struggle alive and enjoyable to read the entire time.

Keep on writing~
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
Wow .This . Was. Beautiful .But the best part ,for me ,were the lasts chapters .And their interaction . Magnificent ! The pain , the struggle .And the fact that Diana was aware that Bruce has the hardest fight because 1 it was against his own demons and 2 he had to do it alone .And last but not least .I agree , they do make a dysfunctional couple but they are So Sweet ! So thank you for the story .
Emmi30307 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
ummm sequel much?!
NelumboGryffindor chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Reading it for the third time..
still love it the same..if not more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Come on WW, he's just playing hard to get!...
hisana123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow. Very well-done. The characters kept in character, important romantic moments from the JLAU canon were referenced, and it provided an accurate depiction of the state of certain relationships that other fandoms support instead. For example, how Superman and Wonder Woman are too similar that Diana would see him more like a best friend or brother, even if Clark may, at one time, have had a crush on her(he better patch things up with Lois!). Also, how though Catwoman is Batman's most consistant love interest, there's always that element of her being a drug to him, and him to her(and yet with all Catwoman's wiles, she still remained complex! You could almost feel her hurt!). You seem to really get the reason behind why Batman and Wonder Woman work as a couple. If Catwoman represented the darkness of Gotham, I always thought Wonder Woman would represent to Batman the ray of beauty and hope that he might strive for Gotham to be.

Finally, I was honestly forgetting that this is not an M fic, and I'm not saying that it disruptive to the narrative or that it made me feel prudish. In fact, it flowed in a way that by the end of the last chapter, I thought they would go all the way /;;. Hey, how can she resist that Bruce?