Reviews for Misc Mistakes, Misunderstandings & Misconceptions
Emmi30307 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
ummm sequel much?!
NelumboGryffindor chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Reading it for the third time..
still love it the same..if not more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Come on WW, he's just playing hard to get!...
hisana123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow. Very well-done. The characters kept in character, important romantic moments from the JLAU canon were referenced, and it provided an accurate depiction of the state of certain relationships that other fandoms support instead. For example, how Superman and Wonder Woman are too similar that Diana would see him more like a best friend or brother, even if Clark may, at one time, have had a crush on her(he better patch things up with Lois!). Also, how though Catwoman is Batman's most consistant love interest, there's always that element of her being a drug to him, and him to her(and yet with all Catwoman's wiles, she still remained complex! You could almost feel her hurt!). You seem to really get the reason behind why Batman and Wonder Woman work as a couple. If Catwoman represented the darkness of Gotham, I always thought Wonder Woman would represent to Batman the ray of beauty and hope that he might strive for Gotham to be.

Finally, I was honestly forgetting that this is not an M fic, and I'm not saying that it disruptive to the narrative or that it made me feel prudish. In fact, it flowed in a way that by the end of the last chapter, I thought they would go all the way /;;. Hey, how can she resist that Bruce?
moneygreen932 chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
this was truly a wonderful short story with a very good mix of comedy, romance, and drama.. also I must compliment you on your ability on keeping everyone in character... something that's lost on a lot of authors here I mean sometimes reading of a change of character is fun too but most people like myself just want to see our favorite characters placed in different situations and that was done here beautifully as it's refreshing seeing Batman (my personal favorite and only super hero I give my main focus to) be with someone other than the usual Catwoman, Talia, and the usual Gotham Villains or anti-heroines... Anyway thank you for writing this masterpiece and i look forward to reading some of your other BM/WW stories here
FNorberto chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
Great stoy, excellent writting. A few parts were a little predictable, but maybe that's my fault.
An epilouge would've been welcomed, seeing the aftermath and the reactions.

Thanks for sharing.
ahschung chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Beautiful story.
Hali74 chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Finally not a Wonder Woman Batman story
A.Super.Geek chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
This was amazing! I loved it!:)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Amazing i was crying at one point! Hope you do another story on them :)
thundertamer kasumi chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
awww... finished already!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
and then they died
The Book FANGIRL chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
That was soo beautiful! :') I absolutely ADORE this story! I wonder what would happen when Diana met all of Bruce's family, like Dickie Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim drake, Damian. That would be an epic story. Well sorry for rambiling and again Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
flash should have popped in right at that moment, it would have been hilarious. beautiful as it is though.