Reviews for Return to Red Rock
snugglebug chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
Loving every single bit of it! I can't wait for the next chapter, this is a truly wonderful story!
TomcatGM chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
e-dog, i now truly believe it would be impossible for me NOT to be entertained while reading your stories. this is the most true-to-character story i've read in a while. please keep up the good work, and post again soon. however, if you posted a new chapter of the seven first, i won't complain one bit. (subtle hint) :) thanks for another enjoyable read.

serendipity112233 chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
ooh! I can tell this is going to be HOT! Write fast!1
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
great story.
C. Murrow chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Hello e-dog!

Thank you for writing another fantabulous chapter for Return to Red Rock. Impeccable writing! I love it! Can't wait for more!

May the alien ) and JEE live forever. Hehe.
snugglebug chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
I love this story! They're just so darned perfect for one another, and you're doing a great job of illustrating that. :)

Nice job!
mjag chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Good chapter. Looking forward to more.
kathy chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
I like this least so far...just please don't make then kill each other in the desert...pretty please, even...
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
great story.
martini1988 chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
part3? i have a suggestion, your chapters aren't really big why don't you try to make 2 at the same time..;)
judicium sierra chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
You just made the alien very happy. Had to let you know how much I love this story ) Keep up the great work, fellow jee spotter!
eridani chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
I really enjoy reading this story. You've hit the angst and discomfort of the situation dead on. Update soon!
Radiorox chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Really digging it so far, sand and all! ;)

Bekka chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
i'm really loving it so far. please continue!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Can't wait for more of this! I'm hoing they rebuild their frienship in Red Rock Mesa!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »