Reviews for But That Was In Another Country
ProfKranc chapter 6 . 5/11
Honestly, one of the best fan fictions I have read so far. Good balance of comedy and drama. The fact the character's dialogue is written how they speak helps with the immersion.

Honestly, I am very very glad I found this fiction and hope that at some point, it is finished :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 1/11
One day I hope you continue this, because it is my most favourite ff7 apocalypse fic ever. It never fails to creep me out and make me want to cry, and telling it as Yuffie is pure genius.
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 1/10
The only saving grace of this horror story is Yuffie's cracktastic narration. Because it outs everything to perspective. They didn't have a Sora. The keybalde wielders no doubt have been waging war towards each other at this point. Who knows.

"The Planet doesn't care." From Jenova to remove the taint that is Geostigma...I think the Lifestream dried up. And fuck isn't that scary, to be abandoned by even the gods. I can't believe I pitied a WEAPON, because it tried so hard to do its duty and it just...! Also the Turks. Like Yuffie' said, it makes everything even more frighteningly real if even cockroaches die. Vincent's lame attempts at comfort and Yuffie's actually crying! Goddamnitall. It's the end of the world as we know it and to think it was those cute critters that are Heartless.

You don't need to design scary zombies when it was the sheer cartoiny horrorific implications what a Heartless really does finally make contact with your blame and all you could think is 'Sora's dumb luck is amazing'.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
I was enjoying the hell out of this fic, but then I encountered this: "Doesn't this hunk of fucking junk go fucking faster fucking fuck fuck fuckettes cheering in a fuck band." And I had to actually stop reading and immediately scroll down to drop a review and let you know that you have just won my undying devotion.
AkaiTennyo chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
This is so ridiculously sad and depressing. I want to hate all this so much but I still love it in a twisted Tim Burton kind of way. You've done an excellent job of portraying a Heartless Apocalypse from the emotional breakdown of the characters. I'm terrible when it comes to dealing with traumatic emotions, so I am in awe of this story. Not enough people take into the account the absolute horror that a Heartless apocalypse would actually be.
zapros chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Probs one of the best fics I've read. Really hope you come back to this after all these years someday and complete this or at least update it.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Please please please finish this amazing story! Seriously this story is legit.
lunefin chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Just checking in, this story is awesome as are you! :)
dramatorama chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
You made me ugly cry.

Maybe one day you'll pick this up again, maybe not. Either way, thanks :
Skiestrife chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I don't even know how I found this story, but I'm so glad I did. it's one of the best stories I've read by far, but it just so sad that we might never know how it ends... I know that asking you to update won't probably work, but it doesn't hurt to try.
Raskol chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I have not yet turned into a skeleton at my computer desk, but it is admittedly a very near thing. Still holding out and hoping that this will be finished in my lifetime. It's only been six years, though. I suppose it could be worse.
Missmufasa chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
I always check back to see if you've updated yet, please do! This is SUCH a beautiful story, one of my favorites on this site. Please update! Cliffhangers kill
Anon chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
I love this story! The crazy dark subjects you touch upon but told by Yuffie's sunny disposition is great. Does seem odd how Cloud doesn't earn a little respect in the Heartless situation since he predicted the first attack and was ready for the second.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
cool
Adolis chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Oh, please finish the final chapter of this story! If you ever get back online and see the hundreds of reviews asking for the final chapter, please be willing to finish what you started. Cloud needs to get his head out of his ass and you're the only one that can make him do that! Everyone needs to find Traverse Town! Everyone needs to be safe! You can relieve them of their nightmare! Stories become real to those who read them, so hundreds of people have been left with images of a horrible underwater purgatory for everyone in this story! Please, please finish this!