Reviews for But That Was In Another Country
AkaiTennyo chapter 6 . 9/5
This is so ridiculously sad and depressing. I want to hate all this so much but I still love it in a twisted Tim Burton kind of way. You've done an excellent job of portraying a Heartless Apocalypse from the emotional breakdown of the characters. I'm terrible when it comes to dealing with traumatic emotions, so I am in awe of this story. Not enough people take into the account the absolute horror that a Heartless apocalypse would actually be.
zapros chapter 6 . 8/16
Probs one of the best fics I've read. Really hope you come back to this after all these years someday and complete this or at least update it.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 6 . 8/15
Please please please finish this amazing story! Seriously this story is legit.
lunefin chapter 1 . 4/14
Just checking in, this story is awesome as are you! :)
dramatorama chapter 6 . 3/14
You made me ugly cry.

Maybe one day you'll pick this up again, maybe not. Either way, thanks :
Skiestrife chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I don't even know how I found this story, but I'm so glad I did. it's one of the best stories I've read by far, but it just so sad that we might never know how it ends... I know that asking you to update won't probably work, but it doesn't hurt to try.
Raskol chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I have not yet turned into a skeleton at my computer desk, but it is admittedly a very near thing. Still holding out and hoping that this will be finished in my lifetime. It's only been six years, though. I suppose it could be worse.
Missmufasa chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
I always check back to see if you've updated yet, please do! This is SUCH a beautiful story, one of my favorites on this site. Please update! Cliffhangers kill
Anon chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
I love this story! The crazy dark subjects you touch upon but told by Yuffie's sunny disposition is great. Does seem odd how Cloud doesn't earn a little respect in the Heartless situation since he predicted the first attack and was ready for the second.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Adolis chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Oh, please finish the final chapter of this story! If you ever get back online and see the hundreds of reviews asking for the final chapter, please be willing to finish what you started. Cloud needs to get his head out of his ass and you're the only one that can make him do that! Everyone needs to find Traverse Town! Everyone needs to be safe! You can relieve them of their nightmare! Stories become real to those who read them, so hundreds of people have been left with images of a horrible underwater purgatory for everyone in this story! Please, please finish this!
Negative Creep chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Look. I know you probably don't check this any more. Sadly aware am I that you've probably moved on to other things, leaving this as a memorial to a time in your life you may or may not want to remember. But I will fucking pay you good hard money if you just come back and finish this, as it is one of my Favourite Things Ever. It sounds like you pretty much had the next chapter finished, so ... yeah. Do an old friend a solid?

Chat Kills chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
This is depressing but also very good. I hope you're still alive and planning on continuing this piece.
Astarael00 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I never much cared for Yuffie, and the whole of FF7 often felt pretty plastic to me - which should tell you something of my opinion of Kingdom Hearts. But I love your characters, all of them; you make everything immediate and gut-wrenchingly real.

Is there more? I know it's been some ridiculous number of years, but if you have old scraps, please dust them off and post them.
matchynishi chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I seriously loved this so much, you don't even know. Thanks so much for sharing!