Reviews for But That Was In Another Country
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
woah. freaky cool fic
Teacup chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Best most tragic fanfic ever. I want to buy all of your books when you are published
Jinsoku chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I'm so sad this hasn't been updated in so much. ;-; It's such an excellent work.
10char chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
That ending was so painfully depressing. Geez, haha...

The EMERALD WEAPON losing was even more of a punch to the gut in terms of symbolism compared to the Turks, in my opinion.
10char chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is fantastic.
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Duuuuude! You can't stop now! You created an addicting story! Please don't give up on this :)
di chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
oh jesus chirst, this is an amazing story. i love, love, LOVE yuffie's point of view, she's hilarious even as she's being terrified and throwing up everywhere and the world is ending and cloud is being mostly useless and not inspiring or leaderlike at all, confounding the problem. tifa and dinosaur wallace, barrett and stoned reeve, I love everything about this story, oh my GOD.
Ice-Eagle Y'siri chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Just wondering-when will the next chapter be up? It's one of my favorite stories; I've been keeping an eye on it for the past few years and you haven't updated...please do it soon! I admire your writing and the plot of this. Yuffie's one of my favorite characters and I like her perspective in everything. :)
basically chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
First and foremost, it has been a fun ride so thank you very much for that.

I like the way you portray those characters. They are much more fleshed out than they are in the game while still maintaining their individual quirks (and sometimes lovingly emphasized/given a new spin upon). For example, I like that Tifa, the mother hen/chick, has thought of strangling Cloud with a pillow and robot-lovin' senile and half-dead Reeve is actually the most idealistic of the group.

I mean this entire story is based on a pretty simple and often wrote about premise of impending apocalypse where our "heroes" are constantly moving from one location to another. But your dialogues and characterizations are so well-written that I don't really give much thought to the lack of "action" or when-the-characters-shut-up-and-actually-do-something-to-move-the-plot-forward. I'm sure I've laughed at all the places where you've intended us to laugh.

Which is, btw, pretty fucking weird (but mostly amazing) considering the situations Yuffie usually finds herself in.
somepersonxP chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I just have to say that this is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. Other KH stories don't even come close. I think this is the second time I've read through it, and it still managed to keep me hooked throughout. I'm sad to see that it's not updated anymore, but the excellent writing was more satisfying than most completed stories. Thank you for sharing!
LittleMissMyrnin chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Fuck man...

That has got to be one of the best ff and kh crossover fics...ever. I can't really say any more. Just...whoa.

Please continue this story. It's just...too epic to stop.
kuchinashi chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
This story is wildly depressing and deeply hilarious. It's so well written it hurts me. I'm sorry you're not writing it anymore, but I am very grateful you shared this so far.
Vamoosey chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Please,please,please update this story!

I've never read anything that can make me laugh out loud one second then feel like crying the next like this story can. You are such a talented writer please don't let this fic die T-T
BruHaeven chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
This is... the most heartbreaking, gritty, realistic "how-it-happened" KH fic I've ever read. And Also one of the most heartbreaking, gritty, realistic pieces of writing I've ever read, period.

Literally for the entirety of the six chapters, I simultaneously laugh and cry and go "Oh God, no, no, no."

It's beautiful. It's morbidly hilarious. It. Is. Heart-wrenching. And utterly perfect in every possible way.

I will forever be hoping and wishing that someday this story will be updated and (in a perfect world) finished but, until then, I will continue to reread it and have my heart ripped out (ah, puns) over and over and over again. And I mean the heart-ripping-out part in the best of ways.

This is the type of writing that this site could use a whole hell of a lot more of, and it's this sort of needle-in-a-haystack GEM of a story that keeps me hanging around here.
VulcanElf chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This story has made me laugh and cry like no other. Please, please, please, please, please finish it. Please. We need this.
407 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »