Reviews for But That Was In Another Country
Negative Creep chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Look. I know you probably don't check this any more. Sadly aware am I that you've probably moved on to other things, leaving this as a memorial to a time in your life you may or may not want to remember. But I will fucking pay you good hard money if you just come back and finish this, as it is one of my Favourite Things Ever. It sounds like you pretty much had the next chapter finished, so ... yeah. Do an old friend a solid?

HUGZ. 3
Chat Kills chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
This is depressing but also very good. I hope you're still alive and planning on continuing this piece.
Astarael00 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I never much cared for Yuffie, and the whole of FF7 often felt pretty plastic to me - which should tell you something of my opinion of Kingdom Hearts. But I love your characters, all of them; you make everything immediate and gut-wrenchingly real.

Is there more? I know it's been some ridiculous number of years, but if you have old scraps, please dust them off and post them.
matchynishi chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I seriously loved this so much, you don't even know. Thanks so much for sharing!
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
woah. freaky cool fic
Teacup chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Best most tragic fanfic ever. I want to buy all of your books when you are published
Jinsoku chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I'm so sad this hasn't been updated in so much. ;-; It's such an excellent work.
10char chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
That ending was so painfully depressing. Geez, haha...

The EMERALD WEAPON losing was even more of a punch to the gut in terms of symbolism compared to the Turks, in my opinion.
10char chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is fantastic.
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Duuuuude! You can't stop now! You created an addicting story! Please don't give up on this :)
di chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
oh jesus chirst, this is an amazing story. i love, love, LOVE yuffie's point of view, she's hilarious even as she's being terrified and throwing up everywhere and the world is ending and cloud is being mostly useless and not inspiring or leaderlike at all, confounding the problem. tifa and dinosaur wallace, barrett and stoned reeve, I love everything about this story, oh my GOD.
Ice-Eagle Y'siri chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Just wondering-when will the next chapter be up? It's one of my favorite stories; I've been keeping an eye on it for the past few years and you haven't updated...please do it soon! I admire your writing and the plot of this. Yuffie's one of my favorite characters and I like her perspective in everything. :)
basically chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
First and foremost, it has been a fun ride so thank you very much for that.

I like the way you portray those characters. They are much more fleshed out than they are in the game while still maintaining their individual quirks (and sometimes lovingly emphasized/given a new spin upon). For example, I like that Tifa, the mother hen/chick, has thought of strangling Cloud with a pillow and robot-lovin' senile and half-dead Reeve is actually the most idealistic of the group.

I mean this entire story is based on a pretty simple and often wrote about premise of impending apocalypse where our "heroes" are constantly moving from one location to another. But your dialogues and characterizations are so well-written that I don't really give much thought to the lack of "action" or when-the-characters-shut-up-and-actually-do-something-to-move-the-plot-forward. I'm sure I've laughed at all the places where you've intended us to laugh.

Which is, btw, pretty fucking weird (but mostly amazing) considering the situations Yuffie usually finds herself in.
somepersonxP chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I just have to say that this is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. Other KH stories don't even come close. I think this is the second time I've read through it, and it still managed to keep me hooked throughout. I'm sad to see that it's not updated anymore, but the excellent writing was more satisfying than most completed stories. Thank you for sharing!
LittleMissMyrnin chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Fuck man...

That has got to be one of the best ff and kh crossover fics...ever. I can't really say any more. Just...whoa.

Please continue this story. It's just...too epic to stop.
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »