Reviews for But That Was In Another Country
linds0001 chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
This was recommended in a note from an author in another story and I figured I'd read it even though it seems to be discontinued. This is really something else, the angst is intense! Yuffie's voice is awesome as the narrator and I'm kind of with Tifa for punching crazy Cloud, even if he has been right the whole time. I would love to see the end of this, but you'll have to forgive me if I don't hold my breath! I will however still favorite it, just in case. It would be awesome to see the end, your last AN said there wasn't much left so here's hoping for someday! Damn the angst in this! I feel so depressed now!
dadeedoo chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Honey, I will SEND you cookies. Anything for you to get this story on track and moving again (I won't say "raise from the dead" because that implies this story is dead, and dammit, it's not dead 'till noone believes in it). I love how you've taken Yuffie as a narrator, but what's really impressive is how you've infused her voice into the storytelling. Honestly, this fic is what got me into the whole Final Fantasy thing.

So, in your Author's Note you said you'd update in July, right?

You're breaking my heart. Please, rethink your schedule and try fitting this in somewhere - all if your reviewers would appreciate it well.

If you decide to continue this, I'd love to talk with you later. Until then, I'll wait.
w- easy enough chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
I'm really glad this is Yuffie's POV. It would have been even more depressing if it wasn't. Yuffie is awesome. Gosh, I can't wait till they finally escape. And I can't wait till Cloud gets... more hope- or just stops bein depressing. He can be knowing- that's cool. Just ... I want my heroic cloudd back! *cries*
Lindsey chapter 6 . 6/25/2011

I don't know if you're ever planning on coming back to this, but I thought it was silly of me to not to let you know just how much I adore this story. Even if it doesn't get finished I will always count it high on my list of favorite things ever read. So thank you for the story, Guardian1.
Timothy Jones chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
This story is bad and you should feel bad
ShirouHokuto chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
GOD THIS STORY ;o; It cracks me up and then it BREAKS MY HEART INTO NINE MILLION PIECES, it is simply amazing and I love it.
Le Requiem chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
omg this story is amazing and you're amazing and I DONT EVEN PLAY THIS GAME OR FINAL FANTASY AND THIS IS AMAZING.

Manyissues101 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
It is not inappropriate to say that I need this story like I need more oxygen.

Ummm... Firefly reference, with the 'bad hell'? comment? If so, WIN. And even if not, STILL WIN.

Please...please...please MORE! I'll shower you with abuse, unless my review gets filtered for spam. If so, please know that the rest of my 9,000 characters were the word abuse.
NocturnalMorning chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
It's acheinly beautiful
Ettlesby chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
If you're still somewhere out there floating about in this wide world of ours, I'd like to take the time to say just how amazing this story is. It's probably one of the best I've read, fanfiction or otherwise. It's the truth, as lame as that sounds. So, whatever you're doing, keep on being awesome.
Kyu-Momo chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
That was hilarious!

great job. :D
Kannachan27 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Oh gosh. I just. Yuffie, I love Yuffie. And no matter how happy, how carefree, she makes everything sound, it's still pretty damn heartbreaking, but nowhere near as sad as the parts with Vincent. Because every time she thinks about Vincent or, or talked with him, or to his voicemail - I cried. And it's just so freaking sad, even when Yuffie's voice is so bright and carefree that it couldn't be brighter if she tried, but each chapter makes me cry.

Expecting another chapter now is probably futile, but I still hope there'll be one, kind of like Yuffie hopes that Vincent is still alive. I don't find many FFVII-KH fics like this one that I like.
Kashira1786 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
God this story is so hard to read. Not because its badly written or anything (in fact your writing is amazing) but because the despair and hopelessness leaks out and makes me wanna fucking cry.

I think I get too emotionally involved in stories. I could probably ramble on about the amazingness of your story but I think I need to go read something light-hearted cause this is making me cry.

yangishappy chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Two years and somehow, I missed this new chapter... the bleakness and black humor are absolutely phenomenal. I've been following you forever and ever; I've shed appropriate tears to the images your words inspire, so don't give up on this one. Not this one.

Replay FFVII AND KH; get back into this!

I don't think anyone has written such a realistic and dark what-happened-then story with such excellent characterization of the FFVII cast; the angst..! OH GOD

This story IS the endangered vicious tiger that can rip up those ridiculous bright humor/romance stories that overwhelm the KH section; indeed, the quality of its depth is worthy of the grit and complexity of the very best FFVII fics out there... and you know this!

Blow their world up and inspire those foo's.

I'll send whatever incentive pastry you'd like to see this one through!
Alhazardous chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
God, I need need need you to update sometime in the next year, this is unequivocally one of the best things I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Don't let it become 3 years of hiatus. :(
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »