Reviews for But That Was In Another Country
Asymmetric chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Good God, EVERYONE SHOULD WRITE CLOUD LIKE THIS.

It is hilarious and creepy and awful all at the same time, all made better by the BATSHITNESS.

BATSHIT!CLOUD IS MY NEW FAVORITE.

I will favorite this story once I sign in JUST for BATSHIT!Cloud, not to mention the other bits of HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING.

Thank you.

-Tric
AlyssaFish chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
This is definitely one of my favorite Kingdom Hearts/FFVII stories and one of the most entertaining things I've ever read. It pretty much made me burst out laughing while I was on one of the computers in a quiet library. The language is so good and amusing and the story is incredibly bittersweet. I love it, it's so much fun to read.
Lowdah chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
"Whiskey?"

She gave me a long, appraising look. "Grape knee-high."

LOL. Channeling MASH, are you? I love Radar.
chaotic anarchist chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Good god this is absolutely amazing, being around the site for almost four years now all i can say is this is amazing, dark gritty and to character, all i can say is once again Amazing.
thimblespace chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is really good so far- I love your Yuffie!
Spazlock chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
OKAY! I'm back after reading this fanfic for the bazillionth time ( I never get tired of its 100% pure and undiluted awesome. It's great!)and all I can say is that it's pretty damn depressing seeing such a marvellously written fanfic die :(. So...if you ever come back, please, dear gawds, carry on with this. Please, please, please.
Lackia chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Ah man, I realize that youve probably given up on this story, but hey, I you shouldnt have cause its AMAZING, it really is. Please please PLEASE keep going with it!
killerkumquat chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
I think I can safely say that you are my absolute favorite fanfiction author - and that is saying something, because I have read many very, very good fanfics and religiously followed the work of a good handful of authors, and you quite simply outshine them all. It hurts terribly to think that you haven't graced this site with your attention for a year and nine months. In fact, it breaks my heart. And even though I know that it's unlikely you'll update anytime soon, all I can do is add this to my alert list and hope like crazy that this story won't end here, that eventually you will finish writing it and I will be able to finish reading it. Even if you don't, I'm grateful that you've written what you have because I can't think of the words to describe how much I love it.

So here's hoping, and thank you very much.
Hiei17 chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
None the less, this is still ice cream -virtual or not. So it should be a very persuasive argument that I'm sure you could understand and appreciate.
Hiei17 chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Yo, excellent story. You should update... it'll be fun and you'll get good reviews...? Possibly ice cream too... but mostly virtual ice cream... so... yeah.
Kasan Soulblade chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
though it's bee na long time since you updated I hope you get the chance to do so. This fic is that amazing. BTW what type of cookie, chocolate chip or some other, request and I'll see what I can scrounge up.
Hatsusen chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
This is very old, and probably retired, so I hope I'm not annoyingly necroing this story for you.

I just really felt the need to congratulate you for this first paragraph of this chapter. It put me in hysterics for roughly five minutes, and I'm still chuckling over it.
incense-whiskers chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Wierd, creepy and damn addictive.
Baughn chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
I enjoyed this. I really did.

But.. which July?
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
This is such a unique fic i've never read anything else like it but why haven't you updated in a year and a half? ITs a great fic you should definately consider continuing it!
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »