Reviews for But That Was In Another Country
Princess of Radiance chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Oh my god this is amazing and beautiful and i cried like five times and ohhhmy god

pleaseplease finish it?
inkbender chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
That was terribly depressing-the slow, choking death of the Planet with the life slowly getting drained out of it-yet punctuated with hilarious moments. Entertaining, but sad. I wish you'd finished this fic just so I could at least get some semblance of a happy ending in Hollow Bastion.
ViperDaisy chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Just reread this for possibly the 10th time and I love it just as much as I did the first time I read it months ago. Your Yuffie is so perfectly Yuffie, and batshit!Cloud is fabulous. I wish there was a way I could bribe you into finishing this, but seeing as it's been two years since your last update, it doesn't seem likely.

Did you have any plans for future chapters of the story? Maybe you could post a final chapter of ideas or something, where you thought the story might go...if you have anything like that.

I just really love this story and I am still very curious as to how the gang (well, some of them) survives.

Viper_Daisy

princessdaisy64 yahoo . com
Anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
To be honest, I don't really read from FF. I didn't even really read your story. But your summary for some reason struck a chord in me...I don't know why, but I had to review this simply for that reason.

Too many times I gloss over stories that, months later, I realize are incredible simply because of a bad summary or title.

I dearly wish that this were in another fandom, but oh well. :)
Saruhno chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
I just love when people portray Cloud like this. The world's ending and it doesn't seem to matter to him. Uncaring, emo, and and crazy as Batshit. Yep, that's Cloud alright. Yuffie's also amazing. I love that this story is in her POV because it gives a good vibe. As good as the world ending can be, anyway. Vincent... I miss him so badly. He was great, even if he was only ever heard on a phone while locked in a coffin. -sniffle- This is an awesome story and I hope you spontaneousy decide to update.
Asymmetric chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Good God, EVERYONE SHOULD WRITE CLOUD LIKE THIS.

It is hilarious and creepy and awful all at the same time, all made better by the BATSHITNESS.

BATSHIT!CLOUD IS MY NEW FAVORITE.

I will favorite this story once I sign in JUST for BATSHIT!Cloud, not to mention the other bits of HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING.

Thank you.

-Tric
AlyssaFish chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
This is definitely one of my favorite Kingdom Hearts/FFVII stories and one of the most entertaining things I've ever read. It pretty much made me burst out laughing while I was on one of the computers in a quiet library. The language is so good and amusing and the story is incredibly bittersweet. I love it, it's so much fun to read.
Lowdah chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
"Whiskey?"

She gave me a long, appraising look. "Grape knee-high."

LOL. Channeling MASH, are you? I love Radar.
chaotic anarchist chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Good god this is absolutely amazing, being around the site for almost four years now all i can say is this is amazing, dark gritty and to character, all i can say is once again Amazing.
thimblespace chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is really good so far- I love your Yuffie!
Spazlock chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
OKAY! I'm back after reading this fanfic for the bazillionth time ( I never get tired of its 100% pure and undiluted awesome. It's great!)and all I can say is that it's pretty damn depressing seeing such a marvellously written fanfic die :(. So...if you ever come back, please, dear gawds, carry on with this. Please, please, please.
Lackia chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Ah man, I realize that youve probably given up on this story, but hey, I you shouldnt have cause its AMAZING, it really is. Please please PLEASE keep going with it!
killerkumquat chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
I think I can safely say that you are my absolute favorite fanfiction author - and that is saying something, because I have read many very, very good fanfics and religiously followed the work of a good handful of authors, and you quite simply outshine them all. It hurts terribly to think that you haven't graced this site with your attention for a year and nine months. In fact, it breaks my heart. And even though I know that it's unlikely you'll update anytime soon, all I can do is add this to my alert list and hope like crazy that this story won't end here, that eventually you will finish writing it and I will be able to finish reading it. Even if you don't, I'm grateful that you've written what you have because I can't think of the words to describe how much I love it.

So here's hoping, and thank you very much.
Hiei17 chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
None the less, this is still ice cream -virtual or not. So it should be a very persuasive argument that I'm sure you could understand and appreciate.
Hiei17 chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Yo, excellent story. You should update... it'll be fun and you'll get good reviews...? Possibly ice cream too... but mostly virtual ice cream... so... yeah.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »