Reviews for La Dàdiva
Abandon-Morality chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Omg I can not believe you've left it at such a great ointment for so long! Are you ever going to update? That would be awesome.
lastofthecrimelords chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
No! Don't leave me hanging! Please!
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Very nice so far. And, not everyone can read Tolkien. (I find people either stop at the first section of the first book, or by the fighting. The point is, you tired.)

I've read only one other Grima point of view story. But I like your's a lot.
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Come on! You're killing me here! I need an update! Pretty please? Soon? Don't stop-this really is incredible!
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
I really really really like your story so far. Everyone always writes about the disgusting and reptilian side of Grima, so I like that someone is finally making him a sympathetic character!

Hmm, Tolkien's books. The first time I tried to read them, I had difficulties as well. I don't know if this will work for you, but I found that listening to an audio recording while driving or working out worked really well. It also takes a while to get used to his style. If you're starting with the Fellowship, you should know that the first few chapters are really slow. His style gets much more intriguing and fast-paced the further into the story you get. I found that Two Towers was the one I enjoyed reading the most.

I really like this story and hope that you update it soon!
white raven chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Girlfriend, don't be like me and drag your feet. Update soon! This holds such wonderful promise.

You build great tension into the scene, and Grima is marvelous here. Still sly, still cunning but with that hint of nobility that Dourif infused into him with his performance.

Looking forward to the next update. I've added it to my author alert list.
Flyting chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Since I don't think I mentioned how spiffy this story is when you posted it on Yahoo, it's only fitting I be one of the first to review.

*ponders what to say* Everyone is nicely IC so far, and there's not much to judge plot by, so... Continue on!

-Fox